SIX

Chapter Six:

(SARAWAT)

Just like that he left. Oh great he ran away again. I ran my hand to my nape as I sighed. That's freaking awkward to be honest. So he likes me? It means he doesn't like Pea---wait. He didn't said that. But I guessed it is what it is then. Maybe he used to like Pear but now he likes me. That's why he stalked me then out of panic he kissed me. So that's what happened.

And oh-- shit! I remembered that its already time. I still have a class to attend to so I ran back to may faculty.

*****

It's been days since that happened. Tine stopped following me around but he didn't avoid me. He smiled at me everytime we see each other and I only nod at him. It's good that finally he stop stalking me and I can't even put a friendly interaction with him because we are not friends and it's not my thing to be honest. Besides I don't like him in that way so might as well don't bring his hopes up.

But lately I kinda see his face everywhere. I'm sure as hell he's not following me but we often see each other unintentionally and I don't know why. Just like a while ago. I'm on my way to school when I saw him just got out from a fast food resto. Then when we're about to go to our next class I took a glance somewhere in the campus then I saw him laughing with his friends. It's kinda weird but maybe it is because I started to acknowledge his presence.

I was on my way to go home, earphones plugged in my ears while walking but then I saw him on the street. Kneeling in front of a bench on the sidewalk as if he's looking for something under it. I'm not even surprised to see him actually. I turned off my music then pulled out one of the earplugs as I walked towards him.

"What are you doing weirdo?"

I asked. Yes he looks like a weirdo right now. He looked up shortly but then proceed on what he's doing again.

"Get out of the way I'm looking for something"

He said then took a step forward still using his knees then leaned down his upper body again. I rolled my eyes and was about to leave him but then I saw a kitten hiding on one of bushes at the back of the bench.

"Are you looking for that kitten?"

I said as I pointed at it. Tine looked at me then shift his gaze to where my finger is pointing.

"Oh! There you are little bud!"

He happily said as he stood up and was about to take the kitten but the little thing hid itself more.

"Seems like it doesn't like you"

I said. Tine glared at me.

"Then go get it for me"

He said. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Why would I?"

"Because you told me that it doesn't like me! Maybe if it is you it will go with you"

He said. I just rolled my eyes at him when he said that. I pushed my guitar bag to him and he quickly took it with a beam in his face. I just shake my head as I leaned towards the kitten and yeah it doesn't even budge even when I took it in my hands.

"Woah. It seems it likes you"

Tine said. I was about to give it to him but he step backward.

"What is it now Teepakorn?"

"I'm scared of cats"

This guy! Seriously?!!

"Then why the h*ck you wasted your time to take it?!"