TWENTY SIX

Chapter Twenty Six:

(SARAWAT)

I've been waiting for Tine for an hour now and the little shit still not picking up his phone. But then I saw him together with Pear, bag of chips on his hand munching on it and talking to Pear. I felt the sudden urge to jumped on them and tear them apart but I'm not in the place to do so. I hate the feeling I've been feeling watching them together but I can't do anything about it.

Somehow there's a part of me telling myself that they are indeed look good together.

I don't know when did it start. But lately I have been starting to feel things around Tine. I thought it is just because he's important to me because he's always been there for me when I needed him the most. I decided not to jump onto conclusion and started to learn about this new found feelings of mine. I can't just tell that I like Tine. What if I'm just confused? I let him show the broken me, I let him see my weakness and that made us closer. Now I always found myself leaning on him too much. But what if I'm just that comfortable with him? What if he's just being kind to me?

However, my heart beats faster whenever he's around me. I can't help but to love the feeling whenever he's close to me. Skin touching and I can't helped but to roam my eyes all over his face as if I'm hypnotized by his beautiful appearance.

There I said it. Beautiful. Since when did I start to see him beautiful? I always refer him as cute but when did I start seeing him beautiful? I'm not gonna lie but right now I can see him much more beautiful than Pear. Don't blame me, It's just that I'm being biased here. Of course your crush looks better than anyone else in your own eyes right?

It took a lot of days before admitting to myself that yes I'm falling inlove with Tine. I have to be sure about my feelings before I could do stupid move to pursue him. I'm afraid that it will change things between us and I have to be careful to not be able to lose him.

"What's wrong with that? Tine likes you too"

Man said.

"Yeah. Make him know that his feelings is reciprocated. Damn. Imagine your crush likes you back?! I can't relate because my feelings always been one sided"

Boss added shaking Man.

It was a conversation I had with my friends few weeks ago. So I thought about it a lot. Well they are right. Tine said he likes me, he's stalking me from the very beginning that's how we ended up here. Maybe I have a chance. I sucked it up and gather more courage to confess as well as trying my best to figure out things but then this happened.

Seeing him together with Pear.....

It is not the first time I felt that something is wrong when they are together. The first time is not because I'm jealous but because I'm annoyed. Tine likes me so why the h*ck he's flirting with some other girl right? Now that seeing it again in front of my eyes I can tell that yes, there is something about Tine when he's with her.

If my stare can burn I'm sure Pear's hand is already burned because she's holding Tine's hand. I didn't noticed it a while ago because the scene in front of me is enough to make me boil. Now it's much worst than before. I hate it. Feeling jealous and I can't do anything because Tine is not mine yet.

(TINE)

"So what do you want to talk about? Is it that important that you called me out of nowhere at this hour?"

I said as I took a spoonful of the food in front of me. Yes! In the end I got a delicious meal for the day! But not from Sarawat that assh*le have the audacity to have a date with a girl! I hate him. Again I remember him being with that girl. I can't deny that they look like a couple came out from the magazine. That scene once again showed up in my mind that If I'm a stranger I would think that they are celebrities shooting something at that restaurant. Why the h*ck they chose the table right beside the glass wall anyway?!! Urg! What a show off!