TWELVE

Chapter Twelve:

(TINE)

The game ended and of course our university won. It's the very first time I watched the White lions or I mean any game in our school because I'm not really a fan of sports but I found the game enjoyable. I even noticed that the guy who's asking for my number yesterday is an ace I can say that they should have won if Sarawat was not there to guard him. Speaking of Sarawat, he's good. I never knew that he played really well. He's worth the hype, I mean his own fans are screaming their lungs out that even us, cheerleaders are nothing compared to them. Where do they get their energy anyway?

"Oh! Hi Tine"

My ears clapped when I heard that voice. Oh shit! It's Pear. She's here? But then I remembered that she's one of the medic so it means she's there the whole time? Why didn't I noticed her? Maybe because I'm so focused doing our stunts that I didn't paid attention to my surroundings. (A/N: He's actually 100% focused on Sarawat that he even missed some of their moves but of course he's Tine, he will never admit it💅).

"Hello Pear"

My hand slowly find its way to my nape while looking at her.

"I heard that you passed the audition for music club. I'm sorry I couldn't watched you"

My eyes widened at that. Maybe my friends told her?

"No it's okay. Anyway thank you"

She smiled. My heart!!!

"Congrats! I never knew that you're into music too"

Wait. She loves music?

"I want to join the club too but then my sched is a mess that I couldn't make it to the audition. Maybe next time"

She said then I saw her pinned some of her hair at the back of ears.

"I didn't know that you're interested in music too"

Don't judge me okay. I love music too but I'm more on just listening to them but never been tried to play any instruments until Sarawat happen. I felt my heart jumped a little knowing that Pear loves music too.

"Yeah I'm actually not into it but a friend of mine brought me once at the music club to watch their performance and I loved it. Now I want to learn too"

She said then she laughed.

"I want to watch you play too"

She added that made my heart skipped a beat.

"I'm not that good I just had to learn one song so I can make it to the audition but I'm looking forward to play a song for you. Not now but maybe in the future?"

I said in all honesty.

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to it too Tine"

She said and maybe my ears played tricks on me because I heard her saying my name in a more sweet manner.

"Pear!!!"

We both looked at the person who called her only to found out that it is a girl from the medic team asking her to come.

"I gotta go now. See you aroun Tine"

She said as she waved her hand before she left. I just nodded with a fond smile in my lips. It was all rainbows and butterflies until I felt someone smack my head.

"Ouch!"

I turned around to see that it's Fong.

"You should have asked for her number!"