Chapter 6

Kay's pov

When Kashmere called me I was excited to here from her but the news I got from her was even better! I'm not mad at her actions because I know my son can be hard to deal with! I just wanna see my grand beybe! I waited downstairs in the lobby for them and when I saw the little cutie I knew he was kin to us!

Kay- KASHMERE!!!!!!

Kash- MAMA KAYYYY!!!

We gave each other a big long hug and when we pulled away he shyly looked down.

Kash- Kaiden baby! This is your grandma! Your daddy's momma!

Kaiden- Hi...

He said shyly I got down to his height and smiled gently taking his little hands

Kay- Don't be shy beybe! I'm yo maw maw Kay! Yu like chips?

Kaiden- yes...

Kay- What kinda chips yu like?

Kaiden- Cheetos... the hot ones

Kay- oooh maw maw like those too! Gabby get em a bag of hot Cheetos and a juice! Ooh and some crayons so he can color

I said talking to my assistant we went upstairs to Augs office so we could talk in private

Kash- first I just wanna apologize.... I feel soo bad keeping him away From y'all! I just was soo mad at Aj and I thoug-

She tried getting out but her tears got the best of her I sighed handing her a tissue and gently grabbing her hand.

Kay- Kash beybe stop crying... nobody's perfect we all mess up... and I undastand yu did what  yu thought was best for yu and Kaiden! I know my son Can be very selfish at times but we both know his heart! Once he sees Kaiden his whole mindset will change!

Kash- yu think so? I didn't wanna put yu in the middle but I'm honestly scared to talk to Him!

Kay- I don't blame yu! My son is a piece  of  work! Lord knows I raised all my children to be humble... Aj just needs some one to love more than he loves himself and I believe Kaiden is exactly that!

She was bouta say something but the door opened and it was Kaiden

Kaiden- mommy this place is hugeeee!!!!!

Kash- yea I know baby...

She said laughing quickly tryna wipe her tears He walked over to her and kissed her cheek

Kaiden- why are yu crying mommy? What's wrong?

Kay- she's not crying beybe! It's just hot in hea! Her eyes are sweating

Kaiden- ooh okay!

Kay- Yu wanna sit in paw paws big chair?!

Kaiden- Yes!

Kay- come on! You'll meet paw paw as soon as he finishes up his meeting!

I said picking him up sitting him at augs desk he smiled big and my heart melted he's sooo adorable and looks just like my boys!