Chapter 43

Libras POV

Lately I've been outta site and outta mind! Ain't really been talking to anybody and thats how I wanna keep it honestly! Drew still been blowing me up but his ass is getting ignored from each and every number he contacts me from! I dont wanna see him, talk to him or nothing and he's not seeing my kids!

Libra- them bitches is not your friends I don't know why you hang with em anyway!

Kash- well at least they talk to me and don't give me attitude!

She said in a annoyed tone and I looked at my phone because I know this bitch ain't serious.

Libra- Girl what?!

Kash- Libra you heard me! I get you're going through it but you're a bitch lately! You act like everybody gotta pay for what Drew did!

Libra- Kashmere you better go ahead girl! You called my phone I ain't wanna talk to you no way!

Kash - okay! Bye bitch I won't call you no more!

She yelled into the phone and before I could respond that bitch hung up I shrugged my shoulders putting my feet up rubbing my stomach drifting off into a nap. I woke up to a knock at my door and that worried me because nobody knows where I live but mama Kay and Kashmere, me and Kash just argued and ma wouldn't drop by unannounced so who the hell is it?

Libra- who is it?!

I yelled opening the door to a bouquet of flowers and I just knew! He poked his ugly face from behind the flowers and my blood boiled...

Drew- baby I've been calling you! Are you okay?!

Libra- I'm fine Drew! How did you get my address?!

Drew- libra we're married! Everything you do and everything I do always goes on paper together!

He said with a smirk and I just looked at him he walked inside the house closing the door behind him and just seeing him made me sick!

Libra- Hey Drew! You gotta go! I don't wanna argue I don't wanna fight! But I thought me telling you nicely you would understand!

Drew- Understand what?! You think I'm supposed to just be okay with not seeing my wife and kids! Libra I told you I'm not giving up on us!

Libra- and I told you I don't care! I don't wanna see your lying , cheating , drug addict face! I hate chu!

Drew- you hate me?!

Libra- yea... I do! I can't stand yo ass! You think you're the shit and you're not! Without that money Drew you wouldn't be shit! And to be honest you're an embarrassment to your family and your parents legendary reputation!

I said looking him dead in the face so that he knew I meant it. He just looked at me and nodded before responding...

Drew- that's how you feel libra? After everything!

Libra- YES THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL! LOOK AT CHU YOU PROBABLY HIGH RIGHT NOW! YOU LOOK SICK!

Drew- IM NOT! ITS BEEN DAYS SINCE I TOOK ANYTHING!

He yelled and I chuckled shaking my head at his corny high yellow ass.

Libra- OH DAYS HUH? WHAT CHU WANT A COOKIE FOR DOING SOME SHIT YOU SHOULDA DID MONTHS AGO?

Drew- aye... let's not yell please... you'll stress the baby!

Libra - Like you care!

Drew- I'm here ain't I? Baby I'm serious! Since that day you told me I wouldn't see you or the kids I haven't done anything! I'm trying libra... I really am!