Chapter 48

Aj's POV *later on that night*

Kashmere- I thought I told you not to come back here!

Aj- you gonna throw me outta ma own house? Kashmere please!

I said chuckling and kicking my shoes off I grabbed my towel getting ready to take a shower. after I was done I climbed in bed ready to get some sleep but she wasn't having it.

Kashmere- so where'd you go?

Aj- to the beach and I took em to get food...

I said dryly and she just looked at me

Kashmere- had fun without me huh?

Aj- I mean you coulda been there too but you wanted to be extra!

Kashmere- extra?!

Aj- yes extra! You did way too much earlier and for nothing!

Kashmere - You're not being supportive!

I sighed putting my hands on my head and taking another deep breath before I spoke.

Aj- Okay Kashmere we're not about to talk about this again... we're really not!

Kashmere- We are gonna talk about this!

Aj- You said you was gonna go so that's it ... it's nothing else to say!

Kashmere- okay!

Aj- OKAY!

I said getting annoyed I turned away from her getting comfortable and she put her leg on mine which meant she wanted me to rub it...

Kashmere- so you're not gonna rub my feet?

Aj- oh my god! Gimmie your foot Kashmere!

I said sitting up rolling my eyes and she giggled giving me a big smile. But I didn't smile back I just rubbed her foot in silence.

Kashmere- I love you...

Aj- I love you too Kashmere...

Kashmere- if you don't want me to go I'm not gonna go you know that August!

Aj- okay!

I said dryly and she sucked her teeth poking out her bottom lip but I refused to make eye contact with her.

Kashmere- stop being mad... pleaseeeeee

Aj-I'm not mad I'm tired!

Kashmere- okay so let's go to bed come on!

She said smiling climbing on top of me but I was lowkey annoyed and wanted her to go on her side of the bed.

Aj- Kashmere you got allat space over there!

Kashmere- OHHH YOU DONT WANT ME ON YOU? FINE!

She yelled mugging me and I just looked at her.

Aj- first of all stop yelling my son is sleeping and second of all stop putting your hands in my face I hate that!

Kashmere- this is exactly what happens when you have a stubborn boyfriend!

Aj- No this is what happens when you have a spoiled girlfriend!

Kashmere- oh now I'm spoiled?

Aj- Yes! You are very spoiled everytime you don't get your way you act weird!

Kashmere- okay I don't wanna hear no more just be quiet august!

Aj - you be quiet!

Kashmere- No you be quiet!