Chapter 26

Mir's pov

I still ain't tell my parents the whole truth about school and it's killing me... I feel bad because they think I'm taking a mental break in all reality I got kicked out because I didn't appreciate them putting me through school but sooner or later I'm gonna have to come clean! Aside from allat I decided to spend the day with my brother Drè at this point him and Asaad are the only ones that know!

Mir- I don't know how to tell em!

Drè- I mean is it somebody at your school we can talk to? Like what if I paid for you to get back into school without ma and pops knowing?

Mir- Money isn't gonna fix it Drè...I never thought I'd hear myself say that...

Drè- What?

Mir- money won't fix the problem...

Drè- cause you's a spoiled privileged kid!

He said taking a long puff blowing hella smoke in air making me choke.

Mir- Come on man! But I'm not a spoiled or privileged!

Drè- You are! That's why you ain't take school serious! Do you know how many people wish they could just go to college without having to worry about debt? Everybody ain't got a rich mommy and daddy to pay their Tuition but you went over there and fucked it all up.

Mir- I mean I could just go to school out here right... and maybe youuuuu pay for it?

I said nervously looking at him and he just laughed

Drè- you talk to momma and pops first man and we can go from there... you my baby brother I ain't gone turn my back on you but you gotta handle this situation like a man.

I nodded and smiled

Drè- Stop smiling it's not a joke man!

Mir- I'm sorry... I'm just really glad you're my brother... I know I can count on you

Drè- Yea yea yea... cut allat soft shit you just do what I told you snags!

He said playfully pushing me and I laughed

Mir- Aye why y'all still call me snags I got all my teeth now!

Drè- cause you gone always be snags but stay outta trouble ima see you later!

He said giving me dap before leaving the room later that day I got washed and dressed making my way over uncle Chris house to see Cj.

Mir- Nigga why you never clean your room it's always messy in here!

Cj- Why would I do that we have a maid for a reason! 

Mir- Must be nice my parents don't believe in maids or butlers but what we on today?

Cj- we bouta chill with Tracey she got a friend for you

Mir- Tracey? Nobody wanna hang around that stupid ass girl

Cj-ion really care I'm just tryna fuck!

Mir- ain't she supposed to be in 12th grade!

Cj- Yea! She got left down twice but I told you ion care she just one of my hoes

Mir - I guess, her friend better be cute!

Cj- whatever man let's go!

He said laughing as we walked outta the door we made it to the west side of course it was niggas staring but this one particular nigga stood out the way he looked at me as if he knew me or sumn.