Chapter 60

Asaad's pov

After dropping the bomb on my parents I honestly felt bad. It wasn't intentionally I honestly did it just to make Nish happy! With me being away a lot she wanted to feel Secure in our relationship so we went to Vegas and jumped the broom quickly.

Mama Kay- I don't understand ... why would y'all do that! That was so selfish what about the family?

Nish- We can still have the wedding mama!

Mama Kay - that's not the same Tanisha! Y'all already married!

Asaad- Libra and Drew did it...

Drew- me and libra were 19 years old and we have nothing to do with this conversation!

Papa Aug- Let it go beybe... it's fine!

Mama Kay- No it's not fine! This just ruined everythinggggg I had planned!

The room went quiet and the look on my mothers face told me she was hurt.... Wanting Tanisha happy came with a major cost I guess.

Mama Kay- I'm goin to bed! Y'all clean up before y'all go Goodnight everybody!

Papa Aug- I'm right behind you beybe..

My parents left the room and everybody was quiet until Drè spoke.

Drè- well congratulations y'all!

Asaad & Nish- thanks!

Drew- yeah congratulations but why did you have to bring up me and libra?

Asaad- it was a perfect example! You and libra did sneak off and get married and then had a big ass wedding.

Drew- Yea we did huh...

He said in a low tone ...

Aj- so you don't miss libra at all?

Drew- Nah ... we cool with what we're doing...

Drè- and what's that?

Drew- coparenting... it's goin ok

Asaad- But... you and libra been together since kids... you sure you don't miss her?

Drew- some people just grow apart... like I said we're good! I moved on and she's getting her life together

Drè- yeaaa she's getting her life together alright!

He laughed turning his phone towards us. In the video libra was twerking on some guy Drew's light skin immediately turned tomato red but he tried playing it off.

Drew- that's on her! She ain't my girl no more!

Asaad- she ain't cho girl but that's still your wife nigga!

I added and everybody but Drew found my comment funny. Nish and the kids were getting sleepy so we made our way home. After getting them settled it was time to get in bed.

Nish-babe...

Asaad- Yeah?

Nish- You think us gettin married was bad?

Asaad- Nah... why you say that?

Nish- cause.... I ain't mean ta make ya momma mad but I just wanted to get married right away... you're about to be traveling again and I need women to know you're off limits!

Asaad- she's hurt but she'll get over it babe don't worry... and yes ! You're my wife and I'm your husband which means I'm all yours and you're all mine!

Nish- I love you Asaad....

Asaad- I love you even more Tanisha!

We pecked each other on the lips and snuggled up closer before falling asleep in each others arms. I'm sorry I hurt mama but I did what's best for me and my family......