Chapter 53

Drews pov

Being home with my family has been the best things ever and to top it off I'm clean! I haven't had the urge to do anything not even take a drink! I guess you can say I'm high off life lol. As for me and libra? We just don't get along... when we're around each other all we do is argue and fight so I'm tryna keep my distance from her!

Drew- I don't see you where you at?!

Janelle- Turn around fool!

I turned around and there she was looking even more beautiful than the last time I saw her...

Drew- NELLYYYYYY!

Janelle- DREWSKIIIIII!

She yelled throwing her bags down she jumped into my arms and I caught her spending us around smothering her with kisses. Janelle is a friend of mine I met in rehab we've been close since the day we laid eyes on each other!

Drew- Damn girl look at chu!

I said biting my bottom lip twirling her around and she laughed.

Janelle- enough about me look at chu! What it's been a month since the last time we saw each other?

Drew- Yeah... A longgggg month!

Janelle- Mmmm here you go! Come on crazy!

I helped her with her bags and we got going first we went to grab a bite to eat together and then we went back to my condo to chill...

Janelle - so what took you so long to fly me out..

She said making a stank face and I laughed shaking my head at her.

Drew- I ain't move fast enough or sumn?

Janelle- You been home for what two weeks now and I'm just seeing you?

Drew- Nelly I told you... I just wanted to chop it up with the kids and my family... but I was thinking bout chu!

Janelle- mmm whateva

She rolled her eyes at me and I laughed kissing her on the nose.

Drew- I'm serious.... I was thinking bout chu heavy!

Janelle- You wasn't laid up with wifey?

Drew- No... not at all! I told you what it is!

Janelle- and what's that?

Drew- That I signed the papers and I'm waiting on her to do her part! I'm done with her Nelly....

Janelle- I hope you know I ain't taking you serious until I know for sure Andrew!

Drew- Woww soo that mean I'm still in the friend zone huh?

I said smacking my teeth and she laughed.

Janelle- Yup! I know how y'all married men do! Plus y'all just had a baby so it's still a chance...

Drew- Aye! Don't say that cause ain't nothing there at all.... Need I remind you I haven't done anything with her in a minute !

Janelle- Oh really? What's a minute Andrew?

Drew- probably a little after we found out she was pregnant.... I told you things ain't been right between me in her.... This whole divorce thing is serious me and her are done!

Janelle- Okay... I believe you!

She gave me a small smile pulling out a lighter to spark her blunt. I raised an eyebrow because I she told me she wanted a new start and she was done with all the drugs but Legal or not weed is still a drug. My thoughts were interrupted by her getting ready to pass me the blunt and I thought long and hard...