Chapter 49

Libras pov

Life for me lately has been very difficult! And being down here in Houston all by myself doesn't make it easy at all! I really wish I didn't make a decision off of hurt because it definitely bit me in the ass in the end! I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Drew but in all honesty I'm still pissed off with him! He really fucked everything up and then goes and leave for months!

Libra- Okay Aries shhh... shhh mommy's coming!

Levi - make her stop crying it's getting on my nerves!

He said covering his ears and I just ignored him! This kid seriously has a mouth on him! I picked her up trying to feed her the bottle but she didn't want it her crying  turned into screams and I wanted to cry myself!

Levi- IM SICK OF HEARING THIS BABY CRYING!

He yelled throwing a tantrum and I looked at him like he was crazy.

Libra- DONT YELL AT HER! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Levi- NO!

Libra- You want me to call daddy?

Levi- Go ahead he's not gonna come he's gone!

He said shrugging his shoulders I honestly was caught off guard and I never hit my children but I couldn't help but pop him in the mouth.

Libra- I TOLD YOU HES AT SCHOOL! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!

I yelled and he ran outta the room with attitude, Aries continued to scream at the top of her lungs so I quickly removed my shirt and let her rest on my chest and she finally simmered down. I looked at baby Drew and he looked nervous.

Libra- you okay Drew? What's wrong?

Baby Drew- you don't look so good mommy....Maybe you need to sleep....

Libra- mommy is okay! I'll sleep when your sister sleeps!

I said giving him a small smile but I really wanted to cry... I feel like I'm losing my mind! Later that day I got the kids washed and fed getting them ready for a nap so I could finally do some cleaning and get myself situated! As I was combing my hair I noticed big clumps in the teeth of the comb and the sink was covered I looked closer and I noticed I had a big bald spot! I immediately grabbed my phone calling mama Kay.

Mama Kay- Okay okay calm down!

Libra- MA MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT IM BALD AT THE TOP!

Mama Kay- Libra... do me a favor beybe... yu gotta pull yo self togetha! I'll be dea soon! Okay?

Libra- okay...

I said taking a deep breath before getting off the phone, I took another look in the mirror and just cried until I couldn't cry anymore... hours later when mama Kay got there and I told her everything I've been feeling lately...

Mama Kay- I want chu to go see a doctor beybe... cause it sounds like you're going through postpartum....

Libra- I knew something was off because I didn't feel like this when I had the boys...

Mama Kay- every pregnancy is different beybe.... Postpartum is common and also serious...I know you don't wanna give up Aries but you need help libra!

Libra- My kids are the only thing that keeps me sane ma.... My life is falling apart!

Mama Kay- you and the kids needa come to LA with the family!!! Think about it! You down hea alone fa' what libra! You don't got no family hea!

Libra - I know...