Chapter 31

Aj's POV

Lately me and Kashmere's relationship has been nothing but the best! I never thought I'd wanna get married or anything like that and y'all know she's been my girlfriend for over 10 years! But for some reason she changed my whole opinion and view on marriage... I'm planning something really big for us and I just wanna give her the best proposal ever!

Aj- so I need you to pick out at least 10 rings You think Kashmere would like!

Nene- 10 rings? Why!

Aj- 10 rings for each finger which means she'll have 10 rings to choose from!

Nene- and what about the other 9 she doesn't want?

Aj- idk that's for her to decide what she wants to do with them!

Nene- Damn! you sure none of your brothers available?!

Aj- Nene focus! This is serious!

Nene- I am ... I am! You just be ready to spend some real money because I'm picking out nothing but the best for my sister!

Aj- I know! That's why I called you! You know what she likes and got her taste!

We started looking at rings and nene had no problem picking things out or trying them on lol... then we finally moved on to talking to the party planner!

Nene- everything needs to be sparkly and pink two things Kashmere loves! Like a light pink!

Bridget- okay pink and sparkly!

Nene- yeah and for the main course it needs to be seafood like crab, shrimp , lobster the whole damn sea because my sister loves seafood!

She said sounding ghetto as hell but I let her rock out lol... after nene pretty much told her everything she needed to know I decided to take her shopping to thank her before dropping her off

Nene- thanks for the new clothes Aj!

Aj- You're welcome Nene!

Nene- I really used to think you were some corny asshole that thinks too much of himself but you're alright with me! my sister and nephew are very lucky to have you!

She said smiling before walking off and I laughed shaking my head at her before pulling off I went to pick up my son from school and seeing him made my day!

Aj- Don't tell mommy I let you ride in the front pop!

Kaiden- I won't! Can we stop and get hot chips?

Aj- You and these hot chips man... okay cool! How was school!

Kaiden- Hmm it was good! Until a boy kept calling me a girl because of my long hair!

Aj- word?! Did you tell your teacher?

Kaiden- No... I just told him that I'm not a girl I'm a boy!

Aj- how does it make you feel when people call you a girl?

Kaiden- I don't like it.... I think it's time to let my hair go!

Aj- Really? You're ready for a haircut?!

Kaiden- yeah maybe I can get waves like you!

He said smiling and I smiled back

Aj- you don't have to cut your hair if you don't wanna! If you cut it make sure it's your decision and not for other people okay?

Kaiden- okay!

Aj- I love you Pop!

Kaiden- I love you too dad..

I smiled at him gently rubbing his head we stopped at the store to get his chips and I decided to get some flowers for my baby before heading home..