Chapter 58

Amir's pov

Lately everything between me and kiyah has been weird and distant! We barely talk anymore and we barely even spend time together she's always claiming to be busy and I always have something to do regarding school or football. Plus I just feel like she starting to be veryyyy insecure! She's always accusing me of talking to other girls and it's annoying!

I woke up to my mother screaming again for the 3rd time this week!

Mama Kay- I DONT CARE! AINT NOBODY GOIN NO DAMN WHEA UNTIL MY HOUSE GET CLEANED! GO WAKE AMIR UP!

Moments later I heard a knock at my door and Rio popped his big head in.

Rio- Mir... momma said get up she's mad...

Mir- I Heard her nigga... what chall do now! Damn!

Rio- just get up and help us clean up!

Mir-nigga I'm coming get out!

He chuckled closing the door behind him and I sat up checking my phone. Again no call or text from Kiyah this morning and she always wakes up before me! I checked our messages and saw she left me on seen so I definitely ain't texting her ass again! I threw something on quickly and brushed my teeth making my way downstairs.

Mama Kay- Breakfast is in the microwave sleepy head eat and get ta cleanin!

Mir- Morning to you too mama!

Mama Kay- Mhmmm Goodmorning Amir!

She said rolling her eyes at me and I chuckled. I got myself situated and started helping them with the chores.

*hours later*

Cj- So she didn't bother to text or call all day?

Mir- Nope! I don't know what her problem is Cj I literally didn't do anything!

Cj- fuck her then! Move on nigga! You are a college football player you can have any girl you want!

Mir- but I want her! You don't get it!

Cj- Move on! If she can go all day without talking to you then she's not the girl for you! Listen we going out later so you can forget all about her!

Mir- Nah man... I shouldn't... I got work to catch up on anyways!

Cj- just for alittle! Get your mind off things!

I sat and thought about it.... Maybe he's right Kiyah has been giving me the cold shoulder for no reason and she ignored me! Maybe she's talking to somebody else!

Mir- Fine! Just for a little!

Cj- YESSS!

He semi yelled rubbing his hands together and I chuckled shaking my head. Later that night we found a college party to go to and it was nothing but girls there but all I could do was think about Kiyah! How could she go all day without calling or texting me?

....- Hey stranger.....

I looked up and it was autumn! Autumn is some girl I used to mess with a while back and we just lost touch! But damn was she looking good.

Mir- Autumn?!!!

Autumn- Yeah! How are you?!

We hugged each together and then took a step back to
Admire each other. She smiled at me and I smiled back baby girl definitely ain't lost nothing!

Mir - The question is how are you!

Autumn- I'm coolin! I've been hearin all about chu at school.

Mir- WAITTT YOU GO TO USC TOO?!