Chapter 18

Libras POV days later...

Things between me and Drew are just getting worse and worse! I really don't know what's his problem and why he's treating me the way he's treating me.I love him with everything In me.... maybe even more than I love myself! I want my marriage to work more anything! He's all I know we've been together since I was 14 years old but I don't know how much more I can take and my boys definitely don't need to be living inside a toxic household...

Reign- Ma can you please tell Levi and drew to stay outta my room! Like seriously!

Libra- they miss you! They haven't seen you since Christmas!

Levi- She left a bloody tissue in the toilet I saw it!

Libra- LEVI DONT SAY THAT!

I gasped covering my mouth and reign stormed outta the kitchen I turned the stove off and ran after her only to find her in her room crying..

Libra- Rainy Pooh don't cry it's okay it's normal!

Reign- I didn't want anybody to know!

Libra- what? Why not?

Reign- it's nasty!

Libra- It's not nasty baby... it's something all women experience.. nor is it something to be ashamed of it's okay! How long have you had it?

Reign- it started yesterday...

Libra- hmm... do you know how to care for it?

Reign- no...

Libra- Come on... I'll show you!

I said gently taking her hand we went inside the bathroom and I showed her the difference between tampons and pads breaking everything down that she needed to know...

Libra- any questions?

Reign- when did you start your period?

Libra- When I was 11... just like you..

I said nudging her giving her a small smile and she smiled back

Reign- I guess it is normal then huh...

Libra- it's very normal honey... your mom never told you?

Reign- No... that's why I wanted to hide it ... I thought something was wrong with me...

Libra- Like I said honey.. nothings wrong with you and you don't have to be ashamed! But you know you can come to me about anything! Don't ever hide something like that again okay?

Reign- Okay...

Libra- Good now give me hug girl!

I said holding my arms out and she gave me a big tight hug. I couldn't help but let out alittle tear she's growing up right before our eyes, I've always looked at reign as my daughter despite her mother hating my guts and everything me and her father went through and it'll always be that way! Later that night while we ate dinner as a family I knew something wasn't right because Drew was mute!

Libra- You okay babe? You're not talking

Drew- gotta headache.. and I don't have much of an appetite!

Baby Drew- maybe you're sick!

Drew- yea maybe lil man...

He said chuckling taking a sip from his 3rd glass filled with Hennessy! I shook my head hella annoyed but decided to bite my tongue instead.

Libra- So! I was thinkingggggg how would y'all like living in LA?

Reign- LA is cool I like it over there!