Chapter 55

Libras pov *a week later*

Me and Andrew are still on bad terms. I think it may have even gotten worse! We can't talk without arguing at all.... And he constantly disrespects me and calls me outta my name for the most simple reasons! Our marriage was never perfect but I never thought I'd see the day that it would come to this.... And I'm honestly tired of acting like it doesn't hurt me because it does! But on the bright side my dad is here from New York helping me and bonding with his grandkids and that's something I've wanted for months!

Leo- you sure you don't need anything else honey?

Libra- No daddy I'm fine it's Drew's day to pick up the kids from school so I'm gonna take a nap!

Leo- okay I'll keep the baby out here with me then.

Libra- thanks daddy!

I said with a small smile I honestly wasn't feeling good I'm having one of those days and I'm trying my best not to let my depression get to me. I snuggled up in my blanket getting comfortable and drifted off to sleep....

Hours later

I woke up to my phone going off and of course it was drew... my stomach immediately turned... the thought of him makes me sick now!

Libra- Hello?

Drew - YOU STUPID ASS BITCH! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FORGET TO PICK THE BOYS UP FROM SCHOOL?! IM IN THE STUDIO TRYNA GET SHIT DONE AND THEIR TEACHER IS CALLING ME!

Libra- Drew what are you talking about? It's your day to pick them up!

Drew- ITS TUESDAY! TUESDAY IS YOUR DAY!

Libra- No it's mond-

I looked at my phone in disbelief... I lost track of the day and made a mistake... I was supposed to pick them up.

Libra- Oh my gosh Drew!!! I'm sorry! I forgot I thought today was Monday!

Drew- HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MIX UP YOUR DAYS LIBRA? HUH?

He yelled into the phone as if I was his child I sighed sitting up sliding on my shoes

Libra- Would you stop screaming in my ear? I'm coming to get them now!

Drew- DONT WORRY ABOUT IT I GOT EM ALREADY! YOU CANT DO SHIT RIGHT! I CANT EVEN DEPEND ON YOU TO MAKE SURE MY KIDS GET HOME?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOOD FOR?!

Libra- AYE ANDREW! FUCK YOU OKAY! I DONT NEED TO SIT ON THE PHONE AND LISTEN TO YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE A CHILD!

Drew- NO FUCK YOU! STUPID ASS BITCH! YOU'RE A BAD MOM!

Libra- YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT FATHER AND A PIECE OF SHIT HUSBAND HOW ABOUT THAT!!!

Drew- MARRYING YOU WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! I HATE CHU! STUPID ASS BITCH!

He yelled again before hanging up on me and I immediately broke down crying... I honestly don't know why I even let this man get to me the way he does.... The next morning my dad took Aries out with him and the boys stayed with Drew so I had the day to myself so I went to the spa.

masseuse- Uhhh Mrs.Alsina?

Libra-  Could we go by Ms. jones please?

I said trying not to sound rude... I know I'm still married to Drew but I really don't like using his name anymore...

masseuse- Oh I'm sorry Ms.jones... but there seems to be a problem with your card! It would not process!

Libra- Are you sure?! It's a black card it should work just fine.