Chapter 36

Yasmines pov a week later

I was in the middle of class when I got a text from Drew saying he wanted to see me so that we could talk! I was soo happy to finally hear from him! However I did take a test and sadly I'm not pregnant... I guess my body just was off but I'm not soo sad because we can try again right?

Drew - Hey...

Yasmine- hey... why you look so sad?

I said smiling at him and he gave me a small smile adjusting his shades something told me he was sad about something..

Drew- First off Yasmine I wanna say I truly apologize for putting my hands on you ... it was wrong , I got a daughter and a little sister ... if somebody hurt them the way I hurt you I would be going to jail for murder!

Yasmine- I already forgave you for that drew... it's okay!

Drew- cool... and uhh about the pregnancy... did you take a test?

Yasmine- Yeah I did! You was right I'm not pregnant!

Drew- Forreal? Like are you sure?

Yasmine- Yeah Drew... I took two test!

Drew- Oh think the lord!

He said exhaling deeply and I raised an eyebrow this nigga is way too happy!

Drew- Listen Yasmine ... I really did care about you.... I did! But this is gonna be goodbye... I think it's best we go our separate ways and never talk again....

Hearing that crushed my heart! He can't be serious! Is he really tryna quit me and just leave me ?

Yasmine- What? Why?

Drew- You're young ... you still have your life ahead of you! And me I already have a family Yasmine ... I can't lose them I wanna work on things with my wife!

Yasmine- You wanna work it out with your wife huh?

Drew-yes... I do! I love her dearly and couldn't imagine life without her...

Yasmine- right... I understand ...

Drew- Are you gonna be okay?

Yasmine- definitely! I will do just fine Drew... I get it ... you have a family with her and wanna make it work...

Drew- Yeah...

Yasmine-can I ask you something tho?

Drew- what's that?

Yasmine- If she wasn't in the picture would you be with me?

I said looking at him , I know that's a crazy question but I just need to know! He sighed rising to his feet before talking...

Drew- You take care of yourself Yas...

He said walking out the door ... watching him walk away broke me down inside but I kept myself together because I'm in public but boy when I got home I let everything out!

* the next day*

Everything jus kept replaying in my head I was up the whole night thinking about drew... he really cut me off to work things out with her? What makes her soo special I couldn't help but look on her Instagram looking at all the pictures of them and their kids... why her I just don't get it!

I did more snooping and found out the school their kids attend so why not pop up! He thinks he can just through me away and live happy with her while I suffer? I think the fuck not! So I got myself together and pulled tf up!