Chapter 47

Libras POV

Mama Kay took the boys back to LA with her to give me a break and I really appreciate that! Being a mom is hard especially when you've got a newborn and two toddlers running wild all while tryna heal from a C Section. My moms still in town and it's okay I guess, she still feel a certain type of way about Aries having mamas Kay's name but I'd be lying if I said I cared! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Karen- Libra wake up!

She said tapping my shoulder I sighed before tryna sit up but my stitches were hurting so I just laid there.

Libra- ma what?! What is it?! Why would you wake me up?!

Karen- you've got Mail! Drew signed the divorce papers!

She said getting excited I quickly sat up despite the pain and she handed me the paper I read everything and it was true! I instantly felt my heart shatter, did he seriously sign them?! Why?!

Karen- Libra do you know what this means?! YOU'RE GONNA BE RICH!

Libra- MA STOP IT! AND WHY WOULD YOU OPEN MY MAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I yelled and she paused looking at me like I was crazy

Karen- I think you better lower your tone because my grand baby is sleeping in the next room! Besides why are you upset you're the one that filed for divorce from him... ain't this what you wanted?!

Libra- It doesn't matter ma! Because my marriage is none of your business! You had no right opening that mail! None at all!

Karen- I know you're mad libra! But once you win all of his money all those feelings will go away okay!

Libra- I DONT WANT HIS MONEY! I WISH YOU STOP WITH THAT SHIT! EVERYTHING AINT ABOUT HIS MONEY! I DIDNT MARRY DREW FOR HIS MONEY I LOVE HIM!

Karen- HE DOESNT LOVE YOU! HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT CHEAT ON YOU AND HUMILIATED YOU FOR YEARS! AND STILL YOU STAY!

Libra- ma I really think you better go.... Like get out now!

Karen- oh really libra?!

Libra- Yes really! Because I'm sick of you constantly disrespecting me in my own house!

Karen- That's fine ! I'll go! You just don't call my goddamn phone when that boy comes back and makes a fool outta you again!

She said with attitude before leaving the room. I sat down on my bed and just started crying... I feel so lost and defeated... I really needed my friend so I tried giving her a call and I was ready to hear everything she had to say even if it hurt...

Kash- libra you have been being really mean lately I'm sorry! I'm not saying you deserve this but what did you expect! You didn't even give Aries his name!

Libra- Kashmere I'm mad at him! I just wanted him to feel how I felt!

Kash- and that's cool! But libra if you ain't want a divorce why would you file for one?

Libra- I had plans on dropping it when Drew came home! I only did that so he would go and get help Kashmere! I didn't think he would ever sign the damn papers!

Kash- libra you can't do that! You needa call this man and tell em what chu really want! You know what I think?!

Libra- what?!

Kash- you never were gonna leave Drew! And that's okay! I'm not calling you out for that but you shouldn't have moved you and them babies all the way to Houston knowing you still wanted your marriage!

Libra- I wasn't thinking... I just was soo hurt, embarrassed and wanted to be away from him Kashmere! You of all people know everything about me and Drew's relationship! It's very toxic but I just can't leave him alone!