Chapter 59

Libras pov *a week later*

I can finally say life is getting better for me!  I'm working, making my own money, getting my body back, hair growing! Driving my own car I PAID FOR! And I'm still working on buying a house but baby steps❤️ y'all know my whole life drew took care of me. So it just feels good to finally be depending on myself ! As for Drew yes I'm still going through with this divorce but Drew has been different lately! He helps with me the kids alot now! He even keeps the kids with him so I can work and have free time for myself.

Libra- Hi Drewwwww

Drew- Hey libra you okay?

Libra- Yes how's your day going?

Drew- Libra just say what chu want man

He said laughing and I laughed too

Libra- Can you take the kids again tonight? I wanted to go out with the girls for a while after work

Drew- yeah that's cool ma... I can pick em up from school if you want.

Libra- Nah ima  pick em up cause I promised the boys ice cream Can you pick em up from the house?

Drew- yeah I got chu

Libra- Thanks Drewskiiiiiiiii

Drew- Bye libra

We both laughed and I hung up. it feels good being able to coparent with him! Later that day I picked the boys up and took them to get Ice cream as promised I even picked reign up too.

Libra- soooo my babies how was school?

Levi- Hard!

Baby Drew- it was fine

Reign- yeah it was fine

Libra- Levi why was it hard? Drew and reigny tell me one good thing that happened today.

Levi- my card was on red again!

Libra- yeah I know! And tomorrow we're gonna try to be on green right?

Levi- i can try I guess

He said shrugging his shoulders and I chuckled wiping a sprinkle off his cheek.

Baby Drew-  well ...I got to be the line leader for the week!

Libra - Oh Woww baby that's greatttttt! Look at chu being the class leader!

I said clapping my hands and he shyly smiled Looking down.

Libra- and you reigny?

Reign- I signed up for the cheerleading team!

I squealed in excitement and she made a face letting me know I was being too loud for her.

Reign- dont be so happy mom... I probably won't even get picked!

Libra- Reign don't say that! Yes you will!

Reign- I don't even know any cheers and I'm not  cheerleading material... I only signed up because my friends did!

Libra- Cheerleading material?!

I said raising an eyebrow and she sighed looking down.

Reign- they don't have dark skinned girls on the team ma... all the girls are light skinned....

Libra- so what does that mean? You'll be the first one! And as for the cheers? Mama got chu! I used to be a cheerleader back in the day!

Levi- Really mommy?!!

Libra- mhmm mommy was that girl in high school!

I said with confidence and reign smiled big showing those deep dimples I love so much!