Chapter 50

Aj's pov

Me and Kashmere still ain't on the best of terms and honestly I'm not even surprised anymore because it's always something with this girl! I love her to death but damn is she getting on my last nerve! She doesn't understand that she can be controlling and demanding with certain shit that just don't matter! And most importantly as a man I'm not gonna allow someone to control me idc who it is!

Aj- Aye girl that's Versace you drooling on!

I said wiping the corner of Aries mouth with a napkin and libra laughed.

Aj- it ain't funny I'm serious as hell, I look like ya daddy but I ain't him.

Libra- Don't be talking to my baby like that Aj she know you ain't her daddy!

Aj- dats right! Cause I'm better than her daddy, I'm uncle champ! Ain't that right mama?

I said kissing her cheek and she smiled for me hella big idk what it is but lately I've been having baby fever really bad!

Libra- Awee you're soo good with babies Aj! You and Kashmere need one!

Aj- I want one! I'm waiting on ya damn friend.

Libra- mhm and speaking of her what's going on between y'all?

Aj-  She's controlling and crazy!

Libra- and what's wrong witchu?

Aj- nothing I'm perfect! She's mad because she wants me to cut Logan off...

Libra- you still talk to that girl? Ion like her!

Aj- Wowww and I thought you would understand!

Libra- Aj that girl has been all over you and Drew for years! She's choosy as hell I wouldn't want Drew talking to her either!

Aj- Mhm okay! Speaking of Drew .... You ready for him to come home?

Libra- No !

She said rolling her eyes and I laughed shaking my head at her.

Aj- You are the worst liar! I know you miss em...

Libra- You think he miss me?

Aj- yea I know he does!

Libra- I hope so ... because last time we saw each other it wasn't good!

Aj- I mean y'all are married... married people go through shit...

Libra-  I said all these things I ain't mean Aj... like yes Drew hurt me and I'm still mad at him but I didn't have to say allat....

Aj- Libra... it's okay... you can't dwell on things from the past... you gotta move forward! Maybe when he comes home y'all can talk and put everything behind y'all!

Libra- yeah... hopefully! Listen Aj go home and make up with Kashmere! Because not being on good terms with your person is the worst feeling in the world!

Aj- yeah you're right... maybe I should go home so we can make one of these

I said kissing Aries tiny hand, I just can't get over how adorable she is! Later that day after talking to libra I had to go talk with the party planner for pop's birthday party plus I really wanted to talk with Kashmere.

Kash- you really gonna spend all this money on a 4 year olds birthday party?

Aj- Yea ... anything for my boy plus this is my first time being there for his birthday... I want everything perfect! 

Kash- You're such a great dad...

Aj- then gimmie another baby!

Kash- after we get married!