Chapter 54

Siyahs pov

Ever since I left the party Kent has been blowing me up but I've been ignoring him. I really feel horrible about what happened because I'm starting to like kian and the feelings I thought I lost for Kent seem to still be lingering because when he kissed me I liked it..... I'm literally so confused about everything right now...

Kian- so how was your weekend?

Siyah- it was cool...

Kian- come on why you downplaying it... I wanna know everything!

He said with a smile and I smiled back, Kian is always so invested in me and I love that! Literally anything that happens in my life he wants to know about it!

Siyah- Okay so I did go to the party but didn't really have much fun so we left but I spent the weekend at my cousins house we did shopping , manicures and pedicures and out to dinner.

Kian- Sounds fun! I'm glad you got to go out... I know how tight your parents keeps it!

Siyah - I know right! But what about you? How was the trip?

Kian- it was okay I got to learn some new things about nature but I thought about you the whole time....

He said with a smile and that made my heart melt... literally everything I want Kent to be Kian is exactly that...

Siyah- Aweeeee kian!!!! I thought about you too!

Kian- Asiyah it's been something I've been wanting to ask you!

Siyah- What's that?

He was about to say something when lotus came outta no where screaming at me.

Lotus- Girl what is your problem Kent has been blowing me up looking for you all day!

Siyah - Umm lotus we're talking about something really important!

Kian- Hi lotus...

Lotus- Oh my bad... Hey kian!

Siyah- Okay sooo I'll see you later right?

Lotus- Mmm not really because this cant wait! You needa call him and call him now before you lose him forever!

She said with attitude and I sighed this girl just can't take a damn hint. I looked at kian and he stayed calm but I knew he really wasn't okay.

Kian- I gotta get to class I'll see you later Asiyah

Siyah- but we're not done talking.. I thought you had something to tell me!

Kian- it's okay! I'll see you around!

He got up walking away and I popped lotus in the arm.

Lotus- ouch bitch!

Siyah- lotus you talk too much now he's mad at me!

Lotus- Why would he be- OUUUUU YOU AND KIAN MESSING AROUND AND YOU AINT TELL ME?! YOU BITCH!

Siyah- Shhh! Why you so loud! And no! nobody's messing around but I think we were getting there....

Lotus- Asiyah! Kian is a sweet guy and all that but Kent is the guy for you!

Siyah- How are you gonna tell me who's right for me?

Lotus- because I'm your cousin and I know you better than anyone!

She said smiling picking something outta my hair and I moved her hand away.

Siyah- Stop I hate it when you touch my hair!

Lotus- I need you to be looking right for when your man comes to pick you up after school!