Chapter 23

Asaads's pov

Lately things have been shifty for me I got Naomi in my ear about tryna make shit exclusive between us, my momma tryna get me to patch shit up with keshia when I keep telling her I'm done with that lady meanwhile Tanisha ain't even talking to me and that hurts like hell I've been on and off with that girl for 5 years and ima always have a place in my heart for her plus she's the mother of my children soo I'm never gonna give up on making things work with her. 

Saad- Tanisha... why's the door unlocked?!

I semi yelled closing the door behind me she came walking into the living room giving me a stank look and I laughed.

Tanisha- I don't know.... But it still is so leave!

Saad- here these are for you meanie...

I said handing her some roses she looked me up and down before snatching them from my hand and I chuckled shaking my head at her.

Tanisha- thanks...

Saad- how you feeling baby... you okay?

Tanisha- Tired! Your mom came pass and grabbed Mimi so I could get some real sleep! Sooo did you need something?

Saad- Yea.... You!

I said wrapping my arms around her kissing her cheek and she quickly wiped the kiss away...I gently put my hand on her stomach rubbing it.

Saad- My son... keep growing nice and strong lil man...

Tanisha- don't jinx us!

Saad- It's a boy trust me... I know it is did you eat today tho?

Tanisha- Yes I ate! Nowwww I just wanna sleep!

She said rolling her eyes at me and I laughed I gently picked her up carrying her to her bedroom laying her down I started taking off my shoes and stuff only to get a crazy look from her.

Saad- what? You good?

Tanisha- are you? You ain't bouta stay here!

Saad- Whyyyyy? You still mad at me?!

Tanisha- Asaad I told you until you get together whatever it is you got going on I'm keeping my distance from you

Saad- whatever I got going on?!

Tanisha- You and I both know you have issues that you needa work on! Plus I know you be out here still playing around with these bitches so don't come here giving me false hope!

Saad- Tanisha...

Tanisha- don't Tanisha me! I told you Asaad I'm done playing games I just want us to coparent and a healthy pregnancy do you remember how bad my pregnancy was with Milan?

Saad- Yes I remember... how could I forget? That's why I'm tryna be here every step of that way....but Forreal Nish.... I want my family I say it all the time cause I mean it! None of that other shit matters to me!

Tanisha- Yea well like I always say Talk is cheap! If you really want your family prove it! You know all the steps you needa take for that to happen so at this point you have zero excuses and on that note I'm done talking I'm going to sleep!

She said fluffing her pillow laying down and I nodded I got comfortable next to her and she shockingly allowed me to and it wasn't long until we fell asleep..  later that day I made my way to practice and as I was getting my self together I got a call from a blocked number normally I would ignore it but something told me to answer.

Saad- who dis?

Keshia- Asaad?!

Saad- How'd you get this number Bruh!