Chapter 29

Mamakays pov

Life for me is always booked any busy but as a mother I always try to be there when my children need me! I try not to get in their business and let them sort things out on there own but sometimes mommy just has to step in! There's something serious going on with Drew I don't know what it is but ima get to the bottom of it so I'm making a trip to the A! Plus I told libra I would pop up and spend time with her and my grand babies!

Mama Kay- You finished with your hot chips Papi?

Kaiden- hmmm can I have one more bag?

Mama Kay- Another bag? You had 2 already!

Kaiden- please maw maw one more bag I really like them!

He said looking up at me with those big brown eyes I couldn't help but smile and give in

Mama Kay- Alright fine one more bag! Your mommy would kill me if she found out !

Kaiden- It's okay she's not here!

He said smiling super big and I laughed at how red his little mouth was from the hot Cheetos when we arrived in Atlanta of course I had to stop and get gifts for my babies maw maw never comes in town empty handed and then to libra and Drew's house we went!

Mama Kay- go ahead Papi knock!

He knocked on the door and Libras mother Karen answered and yall it looks could kill I would be laid out!

Karen- Makayla?!! You're here all the way from Bel air?

Mama Kay- Yes I am! How are you Karen!

Karen - I'm great! Come on in!

She said giving me a fake smile we entered the driver brought the bags in behind us and the boys lost it when they spotted me and Kaiden!

Mama Kay- hey beybes!! My gosh Levi look at your face and Drew you look so handsome!!!

I said giving them hella kisses squeezing them in my arms! Karen came in the room and the whole vibe just changed!

Mama Kay- maw maw came with gifts of course! Go ahead and take the stuff to your rooms!

They ran off of course and it was just awkward silence

Mama Kay- so where's libra?!

Karen- she went to take a walk...

Mama Kay- alone?! Why would she do that?!

Karen- Well your son has been stressing her and the baby so much lately it's what she says she needs!

Mama Kay- hmm oh okay! I see where this is going Karen and I'm telling you right now I'm not for it!

Karen- Well who is for it? You raised the boy!

Mama Kay- First of all he's a man not a boy! Second of all yes I did raise him and I proud of the person he's become! I know my son can be difficult but No one is perfect Karen so don't look down on my son! And third of all you should learn to stay outta their damn marriage!

I said rolling my eyes before she could say anything the door opened and it was my baby libra! She looked chunky and exhausted but still very beautiful!

Libra - MA?!

Mama Kay- LIBRA BEYBE MY GOSH LOOK AT YOU! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!

I said rising to my feet giving her a huge hug she held me for a while before pulling away and that told me everything I needed to know... when we finally let each other go yall already know I went straight for her tummy it wasn't big yet but you could definitely tell something was in there lol!