Chapter 11

Drew's pov

I really can't be the nice guy anymore I'm sick of it! I'm sick of tryna ignore everything somebody says to me or be the bigger person! People really take the fact that I'm a nice person as a sign of weakness! But allat shit is ova with! Let another person come at me wrong and that shit is over I don't care who it is! I've been tryna hold on and be a supportive husband but I'm ready to get the fuck on! Libra family don't really like me and I don't like them! For all this I can be around my own family! People try bringing me down and using my struggles against me and I never really let it get to me but it's kinda getting old and annoying especially coming from somebody that doesn't even know me like that!

Libra- so yu wanna leave?

Drew- Yes! I do! I really do! I swear if the man even looks at me wrong ima throw his ass outta the hospital bed!

Libra- Don't say things like that!

Drew- oh so yu think I'm playin?!

Libra- Fine go ahead and leave!

Drew- so you're mad that I wanna leave?!

Libra- I'm not mad I get it! But Im torn! Should I follow after my husband or stay here and watch my father suffer! I'm always torn between the two of yu and I'm sick of it!

Drew- well I didn't make it this way.... I tried being cordial with your father on many occasions.... it's just something that won't happen!

Libra- I want yu to take the kids with yu....

Drew- How come?

Libra- daddy's only getting worse they don't need to see em like that...

Drew- and yu?

Libra-ima stay here with em...

Drew-I tried Libra I really did...

Libra- it's fine just go ahead

She said leaving the room and I sighed I know she's mad but how can she expect me to wanna stay somewhere I'm not wanted or highly disrespected? I got the kids ready and we were on our way out.

Reign- see ya later ma...

Libra- see ya later baby! Have a good Christmas!

Reign- yu too...

Libra- okay kiddos give mommy hug and kiss!

Levi&baby drew- bye mommy...

Libra- no goodbye! Remember it's see yu later! Now gimmie kisses!

She pecked each of them on the cheek and stood up looking at me.

Libra- Remember Drew has to brush every night I don't want him having cavities again! And Levi needs to sleep with his night light or he'll have nightmares!

Drew- I know...

Libra- okay! Come on I'll walk y'all to the car

She took Levi and baby Drew's hands and I got the bags the driver put the bags in the car and I helped the kids into the car.

Drew- Damn no love for me huh? It's okay I'm used to it!

Libra- yu just take care my babies Andrew!

I shook my head at her and got in the car and we made our way to the jet. When we landed in LA I took the kids back to my parents house.

Kay- hey beybe! Whea is Libra?!

Drew- New York.... I left ma! I had to!

Aug- yu left your wife alone? At a time like this son?!