Chapter 21

Libras POV

Me and the boys have been staying out LA for the past week meanwhile Andrew has barely been around! He just keeps giving me the same old tired excuses and I'm really sick of hearing them! I feel soo alone and if I feel alone I might as well
Be alone...

Mama Kay-libra beybe stop crying please.... The boys don't needa see you like this....

Libra- ma I'm tired! I need a break from everything I feel like I'm having a nervous breakdown!

Mama Kay- Why don't chu leave the boys here with me... you go and clear your head

Libra- I can't do that... you do enough for them ma plus they're my responsibility

Mama Kay- libra... you need it! Just take a day or two to yourself and see!

Libra- okay...

I said sniffling tryna get myself together she gently wiped my cheek and took my hands giving me a small smile... it's so crazy to me how I feel more connected to my in-laws than I do with my own family...

Mama Kay- and you just wait until I see that damn Andrew!

Libra- ma don't even!

Mama Kay- I really don't know what's gotten into him... it scares me sometimes libra I'm sorry you gotta deal with that!

Libra- I love my husband to death... lord knows I do but sometimes I feel like I'm the only person that's holding onto this marriage!

Mama Kay- you been around long enough to know! I was sicka papa aug at a point of time too! Hell plenty times!

Libra- but papa aug always wanted to make things work with you drew just doesn't care! Everytime I try to talk to him he brushes me off

Mama Kay- well that means it's time to stop talking and start doing beybe...

She said sounding blunt and I looked away... I didn't wanna hear that at all I'm shocked that it's coming from his own mother but maybe she's right.....

Later on that night...

So I took mama Kay's advice and left the boys with her so that I could take some time out for myself I even got myself alittle hotel suite and made an appointment for a massage in the mist of me unpacking my clothes the door swung open and it was Andrew from the look on his face I could tell he was mad and high as well🙄

Libra- uhhh why are you here?! And why are you coming in the door like that!

Drew- NO WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS WHY IS MY MOTHER QUESTIONING ME ABOUT OUR MARRIAGE?! WHAT CHU MEAN YOU NEED YOUR SPACE?

Libra- first of all lower your tone ...

Drew- OR WHAT?

He said getting in my face his eyes were red asf and he had veins popping outta his forehead the strong smell of alcohol from his breath made me wanna puke!

Libra- Andrew... back up! Don't start your crazy shit!

Drew- IF YOU DONT ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU REALLY GONNA SEE CRAZY!

He yelled grabbing my arm I tried pulling away but his grip was too tight he kept screaming louder and louder making my ears ring and suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Drew-WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!

Libra- I DONT KNOW!

Drew- YOU GOT A NIGGA COMING HERE TO SEE YOU?! YOU THINK YOU SLICK?!

Libra- ANDREW WHAT?! I DONT KNOW WHO IT IS!

Drew- OH YEA? WELL WE BOUTA FIND OUT THEN!

He yelled before pulling his gun outta his duffel bag my eyes lit up and he went to answer the door pointing the gun at the masseuse.