Chapter 17

Asiyah pov 2 weeks later  *January 4th*

Ever since me and Kent made it official that we are a couple things just keep getting  better and better. We do everything together and spend most of our time together. Winter break has came to an end which means so has reality all my brothers are going back to their real lives and the house will soon be empty...

Siyah- I don't want chu to goooooooo

Mir- I know sis! I don't wanna go either!

Siyah- promise yu gonna let me come to Michigan for see you?

Mir- Yes now let me go before I'm late!

He said shoving me and I sighed letting him go he looked at me and gave me a small smile before kissing my forehead. 

Siyah- Guess yu gotta go too huh Champ!

Aj- yea baby... But not for long of course I'm coming right back!

Siyah- hmm okay!

I said sighing I watched them drag their bags outta the house loading them in the car said my final goodbyes and went over to lotus house of course..

Siyah- Kent didn't text me back since this morning like what the hell.

Lotus- uh uh call him right now! Who does he think he is!

Siyah- Nah I'm not gonna do that I know he's making runs and stuff

Lotus- so! Jason either still texts me or let's me go on his runs with him!

Siyah- really?!!!

Lotus- uh yeah! Yu never went on runs with Kent?

Siyah- He always says it's not smart

Lotus- Hmm believe that if yu will!

She said chuckling and I just looked at her.I never thought I'd have a reason to question Kent but now after talking to lotus I'm not so sure about that.... later that night Kent called my phone as always but I wasn't so happy to talk to him as I normally would be.

Kent- Whats wrong siyah? Yu giving me short answers and the tone of ya voice is off.

Siyah- Nothing just tired

Kent- It's 8:30.... Siyah come on just be real with me!

Siyah- yu went all day without talking to me!

Kent- Mookie... I got up around 11am texted you first before anybody and then I got myself together to go and do my rounds you know this already!

Siyah- To do your rounds huh? Well lotus gets to go with Jason on his rounds how come I can't go with you?

Kent- Siyah I already told you! I'm not bouta have you in the middle of none of that! It ain't safe! If something happened to you because of me I'd never be able to forgive myself...

Siyah- hmm... okay

Kent- Don't gimme that! It's the truth! Anything could go wrong at any moment!

Siyah- Okay! I hear you!

Kent- I care about chu a lot mookie! You don't even understand I never met a girl like you!

Siyah- I care about chu too... you're very special to me!

I said smiling I heard my door open and it was Auzz.

Auzz- yo? Who are yu talking to?

Siyah- Nobody! So go away!

Auzz- I'm telling ma!