Chapter 57

Libras pov

Ever since Drew pulled that nonsense on me acting like I need his money I had a serious wake up call! I cannot allow Andrew to have any type of power over me! So I went out and got a job! I still have my RN license so finding a job wasn't hard at all! If he wants to play I'll show him! I never needed Andrews money and I'll make sure he knows that! And I'm far from lazy me and my children will always be set!

Since I'm starting a new job soon I wanted to talk to Drew about my new schedule! Since I work during the day I need him to look after the kids until I finish work that way he can do what he needs to do at night!

Drew- Hi libra! What do we need to talk about.... I'm busy tryna work!

Libra- Hey Drew! And it's quick nothing too serious!

I gave him a small smile but he didn't smile back he just stared at me blankly with a stank look on his face.... I still don't understand his frustration with me.

Libra- okay well... I need your help.... I'm going back to work! I start work Monday morning and I need-

And just like that he cut me off.

Drew - work?! You got a job libra?!

Libra- Yes! I wanted to see if we could work it out together! Because I'm working during the morning!

Drew- work what out?!

Libra- can you keep Aries with you? I'll take the boys to school you just need to pick them up!

Drew- Absolutely not....

Libra- Andrew why?

Drew- Because libra! No.... I work too! You didn't think about that! This is what I be talking about with you! You don't think! You just do shit!

Libra- but drew your schedule is more flexible than mine! And if I work at night I know you can't keep them because you're always at the studio!

Drew- My schedule is flexible libra?! Really?! You think my schedule is flexible?!

He said with attitude and I sighed staying quiet I didn't say anything back because I'm really not tryna argue with this man at all! I only wanna work on finding a schedule so we both can work!

Drew- You don't even need a job libra! Why are you trying to work now?

Libra- Drew you and I are done! I need my own income I can't depend on you!

Drew- Oh that's what this about? Because I don't wanna be witchu no more?! So now you tryna make me look bad?!

Libra- how is me getting a job making you look bad Drew?!

Drew- you're married to a multimillionaire libra! You don't need no fuckin job! This is about you tryna  assassinate my character!

Libra- we're married for now! And Andrew please! Nobody tryna make you look bad! And I didn't come here to argue witchu!

Drew- Yea married for now! I can't wait to divorce your stupid ass!

Libra- Are you done? Cause I didn't come here for this!

Drew- I just don't get it! Wasn't you just crying about being depressed? And how you can't function?! And you wanna go and get a job and add more responsibilities to your life? You really ain't smart man!

Libra- Drew you're tryna hurt my feelings but i don't care! so are you gonna help me or not?!

Drew- IM NOT! you get enough money from me! You wanna go work ya self to death? Go ahead but you gonna need a nanny cause I ain't helping you!