Chapter 10

Kashmere's pov

Even tho Aj got our new spot 2 weeks ago I still never fully got all my stuff outta my moms place. Me being in school and working is already a lot and then being a mother to a 3 and a half year old is also a full time job! I've given what he said some thought and I'm thinking about quitting my job! I can't take my boss and her looking down her nose at me anymore! Especially when I don't have to!

Tonya- Ooooh this is niceeeeeeee

Kash- thanks ma.... Aj got these people from France to decorate for me.

I said smiling and she smiled back shaking her head

Tonya- yu done fell right back into that man arms

Kash- not uh!

Tonya- Girl yes yu did! Just talking about the man makes yu blush

Kash- Ma.... yu know Aj is still the only man I've been with.... 

Tonya- okay... and yu say it like it's a bad thing I know yu like girls!

Kash- wowwwwww yu just had to say that!

I said laughing and she laughed too

Tonya - what? I'm just keeping it real yu know mama loves yu regardless!

Kash- I know me...

Tonya- but forreal yu say that like it's a bad thing how come?

Kash -because I'm not the only women he's been with!

Tonya- Yea well men just can't choose one it's always gonna be multiple and especially with him being a celebrity it's almost impossible

I just looked at her and got quiet and she gently grabbed my hand

Tonya- Ooh baby I'm sorry... I didn't mean to offend yu...

Kash- nah ma it's cool! Like I said me and Aj are good we just coparent...

Tonya- Is coparenting all yu want?

Kash- I honestly don't know ma... yes I still love him that's no secret at all! And when I'm around him I still have those same feelings but it's like yu said I know I'll never fully have that man to myself it's not in him to only be with one women!

Tonya- Yu can't share the man!

Kash- I know ma! I know! Can I be real witchu?

Tonya- Spit it out girl

Kash- it's nothing crazy... it's just after we broke up a few years back I was sooo happy and felt free! But when I found out I was pregnant with Kaiden I was sooo mad with myself! I wanted to reach out and tell Aj about him but I was selfish thinking of myself not wanting to talk to him.... that's why I kept Kaiden away.... to avoid my feelings for him just to end up still having them... Kaiden missed soo much time with his dad because of me!

Tonya- Kashmere.... the man hurt chu bad! Yes it was wrong on his end to do yu like that but it was wrong on your end too keeping Kaiden away! But yu can't even worry about that anymore Kaiden knows his father and from what I see he loves the man to death that's what chu wanted right?!

Kash- yea...I guess It's just me still having these feelings for him and then seeing him with Kaiden just ion know.... it kinda gives me hope....

Tonya- sooo why don't chu tell em how yu feel...

Kash- Because I just don't know if I can trust him ma... I'll always love August but I just don't know like yes part of me wants to give it another try but like yu said he just can't choose! And I don't wanna ruin what we're doing now , we're doing good as co parents