Chapter 45

3 months later...

Libras POV

Lately life for me has been a lot! Drew went to rehab a few months ago and that's really good but I feel like he went at the wrong time! Everything that's going on in my life is because of his actions! Taking care of his children alone has been a lot! So much that I ended up having problems during labor.... I almost lost my life giving birth to his child and where is he? No where around! My whole pregnancy this man was a no show! I felt alone and disrespected. Literally everybody left me when I needed them most my own parents and siblings! But I can't say that about mama Kay.... She's been here with me every step of the way I've always loved that lady with everything in me but these last few months I've definitely gained alot more love for her...she's not my mother in law , she's my mother!

Papa aug- she's beautiful.... What's her name!

Mama Kay- MAKAYLA! Just like her Maw maw!

She said with a big smile and I laughed

Libra- dats her middle name ma! her first name is Aries ...

Mama kay- Girl nobody tryna hear that! Her name is Makayla! We gone call you beybe Kay!

She said poking Aries on the cheek and I laughed shaking my head at her but yes. I named her Aries Makayla Jones ... Aries because she was born April 17th , Makayla because mama Kay has always been there for me more than my own mother! And Jones because I just didn't want her to have Drew's name.... He wasn't there for her ...he doesn't deserve that privilege so she has my maiden name 🤷🏽‍♀️

* days later *

My mother finally made it to Houston and all she's been doing was getting on my nerves! Like y'all working my nerves like crazy!

Reign- Umm I think she wants a bottle!

Karen- libra why didn't you have bottles ready! She's hungry you've been sleeping all day!

Libra - I tried pumping Breast milk for her! She's drinking me dry I'm not a cow mommy!

Karen- well as much as you've been sleeping you would think you've produced milk!

Libra- I'm sleeping a lot because I'm trying to recover from a C section!

I said rolling my eyes and the look on reigns face was priceless.

Libra- You should get ready baby I think mama Kay is waiting on you downstairs!

Reign- but I don't wannaaaaa! I wanna stay here with my brothers and sister!

She said making a pouty face and I sighed

Libra- you've got school boo.... If your mommy says it's okay you can come back for the weekend okay?

Reign- okay....

Libra- Give me and your sister sugar

I said giving her a small smile she kissed me and Aries on the cheek and went to get ready the look on my mother's face let me know she was bouta say something smart!

Karen- mmm you are a strong woman because lord!

Libra- uh uh mom do not start! You don't get to come here and down talk me or my kids!

Karen- down talk?!

Libra- You heard me! Listen I'm not about to argue with you! I don't want negativity around my baby and I don't feel good so please be on your best behavior!

Karen- Are you still upset I was late? Libra I'm sorry! I wanted to get here sooner!

Libra- Ma it's fine! Please just drop it!