Chapter 33

Kashmeres pov " a week later"

Soo tryna get Aj and Drew back talking was a complete bust! Drew kept himself busy and Aj started his nonchalant stuff acting as if he didn't care but truth is I know he does! I guess me and libra are gonna have to work harder but we're not giving up! But as of right now Me and Aj are supposed to be moving in together so we're gonna go look at a couple of places! I got myself ready 👇🏽

And went over to his condo to wait for him but minutes turned into hours and I was getting annoyed! I tried calling him and his phone went straight to voicemail! This right here is the shit I hate! Don't tell me we're gonna do something and then boom just leave me hanging and then for you not to answer the phone is a big No No! I gave up and went to go pick up my baby from mama Kay!

Mama Kay- Bring em back Tuesday so I can braid his hair up Kashmere! Don't have my beybe going to school crazy!

Kash- Ma you forgot? He wants a hair cut!

Mama Kay- Oh right ... Well please don't forget to take a video and plenty of pictures for me okay? I'm gonna miss his hair!

Kash- Yeah tell me about it ma... but I promise I will

I said looking back at my baby sleeping peacefully

Mama Kay- you look good Kashmere! Like you've put on a few pounds or so!

Kash- Really? Why does everybody keep saying that?

Mama Kay- It's true girl you got hips and everything now!

She said giving me the look and I laughed shaking my head

Kash- I see where this is going and no Ma I'm not pregnant! I'm just happy that's all...

Mama Kay- Mmhmm okay Kashmere

She said laughing and I laughed too but truth is now she has me scared! Me and Aj haven't been being safe lately and it's no secret I put on weight... I just can't be pregnant like not right now! When we got back to my place I laid Kaiden down and I just thought to myself about taking a test... just as I was about to I heard the door open I got myself together ready to go confront his ass!

Aj- hey baby...

Kashmere- Don't hey baby me! where the hell have you been all day August?

Aj- It's Saturday... You know Saturday is training day!

Kashmere - mhm I called you and was at your condo all day august all damn day! We was supposed to go look at houses together!