Slimecicle Saves The Day (2)

So Tommy is an age regressor, Charlie mused. He was far from disappointed; in fact, he was over the moon. He was a caregiver and one of his favorite things in the world was taking care of littles, and here Tommy was, the boy he saw as a younger brother, regressed to five years old.

"Wow, you're such a big boy!" Charlie said with enthusiasm. Tommy giggled and brought his hands up to his face. But being a child, he recovered from his embarrassment quickly and continued asking Charlie if he had any stories. "Oh, I have tons! Which one do you wanna hear?" He asked. The boy took a while to answer this question, his mouthing pouting in thought. Charlie had to keep his aws to a minimum. He was expecting Tommy to ask for a story about dragons or knights or something epic and cool, so he was surprised at the boy's request.

"How boutta bee! Or a moth! Bugs are so cool. Did you know dat moths are..." Tommy starting spouting out facts about moths, and Charlie noticed a children's book all about different bugs sitting on the kid's nightstand. He listened intently as Tommy listed different kinds of moths, how to tell the differences, and all the reasons why moths were better than butterflies. At the end of his tangent, Charlie was legitimately impressed with the boy's extensive knowledge.

"That's all so interesting!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah! Mofs are da best." 

"You mean moths?" Charlie chuckled.

"Dat's what I said!" Tommy said heatedly, and Charlie noticed that he seemed to get upset about this, so he quickly stopped his teasing. "Okay, okay, I believe you."

"...Promise?"

"I promise, little one. Cross my heart."

The conversation lulled to a standstill, but Charlie revived it by asking if the boy still wanted to hear a story. 

"Uhm..."

Charlie chuckled. "It's okay if you don't, bud. Would you like me to read you something?"

The boy didn't answer, his attention on a new idea. "Hey, Slimey? Can I play wif Tubbo please?"

"I'm sorry little one, you've got some boo-boos and you've gotta stay in bed until they're all better."

The boy crossed his arms and started murmuring angrily, kicking his legs, and Charlie sensed a tantrum coming on. "Tommy, I know it's frustrating, but you don't want to get hurt more, do you?"

Tommy started moving in a way that signaled he was about to demonstrate how very uninjured he was, but the boy was, indeed, injured and only ended up falling to the ground. Charlie was quick to pick him up, check him over, and pull him into his lap back on the bed as the boy started crying. The caregiver could only rock and comfort him, his heart aching at the sound of the cries. 

When Tommy calmed down enough to just occasional sniffles, he was much less talkative, and Charlie got worried until he saw the boy's thumb drift to his mouth and realized he might have regressed further from the stress. "Hey little one, how old are you?"

Tommy sleepily held up two fingers, and Charlie cooed. "You're so small, huh?" The boy only nodded and Charlie smiled at the way his eyes would endearingly drift closed before snapping open again in an attempt to stay awake. "Do you have pacis, Tom?" The boy gestured to a chest on the other side of the room, and Charlie shifted from under Tommy to go get what was inside.

He rummaged around the chest and spotted a red and white pacifier, as well as more pacis, teethers, fidget toys, comfy clothes, and other little gear. He pulled out the pacifier, a onesie, and a moth stuffie, and at the last minute, a pull-up. 

Tommy accepted the pacifier but mumbled something after it was in his mouth. "What was that, bud?" He pulled out the paci and Tommy whined before mumbling, "Drink."

"Oh, you want a drink? Do you want some angel milk, little one?" The boy nodded quickly and Charlie went to grab a sippy cup and prepare some angel milk when the boy whined. Charlie, having experienced sleepy, clingy littles before, only said, "I have to go for a few minutes, Toms, unless you don't want angel milk?" Tommy grumbled cutely and gripped his moth stuffy tighter, and Charlie took that as permission to leave to get the milk.

When he got back, the milk was too hot to drink so he changed Tommy into something more fitting for a two-year-old and then gave him the milk. 

Even though Tommy didn't ask, Charlie decided to read from the book about bugs and found the bee page. He only got down half the page before he felt a thump and Tommy's head on his chest, his breath coming in and out peacefully, sippy cup forgotten in his lap. Charlie closed the book with a contented sigh and took a moment to reflect on the past few days. They were some of the best and worst of his life, having to see the person he saw as a little brother all bruised and hurt and there was nothing he could do about it except sit with him while he slept because these scars would be on the inside for the rest of his life, even if they faded on the outside. On the other hand, he was so, so relieved and happy that the boy was okay physically, and was also a little; he knew how helpful the coping mechanism could be for some and was glad that Tommy had something to help deal with everything that had happened to him. And perhaps he was being a little selfish because he was thrilled to be able to take care of Tommy as a little and hoped the boy, while big, would accept him as his caregiver. Really, nothing would make Charlie happier. 

The next day, Tommy woke up big and very embarrassed. They talked it out for a long, long time and Tommy accepted Charlie's offer of being his caregiver, and then quickly dropped into littlespace from all the affection Charlie was showering on him. 

(A/N, skip if you're not interested)

I finally managed to write the agere oneshot. It's not what I was going for but I'm still pretty happy with it so I hope you enjoyed.

If you were someone who is interested in Bisexual Innit part 3, please read. If not, see you next time!

I'm so happy people enjoyed Dante and the Bisexual Innit chapters! Unfortunately, I can't make a part 3. I'm really sorry, but I already said I'm not going to write any more parts with Dante because I don't want to disrespect Dante's creator by stealing their character or anything. I don't know if they would mind because they seem super nice, but I don't want to risk it. Also, wedding and kissing scenes, the two things that were asked for, are just a little too romantic. I understand that Tommy and Dante's relationship is supposed to be romantic, but I prefer to not highlight that because first of all, he's a minor, and second of all, this is already dangerously close to crossing shipping boundaries, which I don't want to do. So yes, this relationship is romantic, but I prefer to focus on the fluffy, platonic parts for my own comfort and for Tommy's comfort. Also, it would probably suck because I know nothing about romance. Sorry, I know this might disappoint a few of you. That's it, hope you have a good day/night!

- Kip (god)