Our Secret.

Gwyn was packing her things silently, preparing for her journey back home.

  Azriel sat against her desk, his arms were crossed over his chest. She had asked him to help her pack...but in reality, Gwyn just wanted him to be near...at all times.

  He caught on...

  So now, he just stood and watched her with those sensual eyes.

 "Maybe we can stay for a few more days?" he asked.

  Azriel could sense that Gwyn was upset from the news. She knew that he could sense how much she had fallen in love with the Spring Court.

 "I mean...we will probably be back...for the suriel's," she reassured, folding one of her shirts into her bag.

 "And after this curse is all taken care of...would you wish to stay here?"

  Gwyn turned to him at that question.

 "Azriel...right now we do not really have the time to even think of the future," she shut down the question, facing her bag again.

  But he was not having it, she heard him approach her from behind.

  Azriel gently placed his chin atop of her head, holding her gently with those hands.

  Gwyn almost froze, the feel of any of his exposed skin caused her to no longer function.

 "And when we go back to Night..." he started.

 "Are we to remain a secret?"

  Gwyn did not want to turn around and face him, instead she pushed against the Shadowsinger.

 "Yes," she breathed, she bared her throat to him.

 "It wouldn't be because you are embarrassed to be seen with me?" he asked, his scarred fingers began to trace her exposed neck.

  Gwyn swallowed at the feel of him at her throat.

 "Are you trying to get compliments out of me, Shadowsinger?"

 "Hm," his fingers were replaced with his lips.

 "Well, you should know that I think you are the most handsome man alive...and I would never be embarrassed to be yours."

  He growled silently in his throat, "I like hearing you say that out loud."

  Then both his hands were again at her abdomen, lingering at the bare flesh under her top.

 "Which part?" she twisted her neck so that she could look up at him.

 "About being mine."

  Gwyn could barely speak after that, even after he had left her room to pack his own belongings. 

  She had grown so...hot..

  There was just something about him that drove her absolutely mad.

  As Gwyn finished the last of her duties, she thought back to what she had said to him...about being his.

  And then her thoughts drifted to how he would feel against her...inside her-

  She slammed her suitcase shut at that.

  Gwyn was not ready for it...not yet.

  In order to distract herself from those wicked thoughts, she went to have a very...cold bath. Gwyn knew that they would smell her instantly at Night and know what was going on between her and the Shadowsinger.

  Gwyn was not ready for that...not ready for it to be so official.

  So she had to wash it all away.