Sore

Gwyn began to untie the ribbon, gently pulling Azriel's soar wrists from the headboard.

  His skin was red and blistered from the tight knots.

  Gwyn instantly felt a pang of guilt.

  She cradled his hands into her lap as she sat on his waist. Her fingers massaged through the rashes, trying to the sooth the inevitable aches.

  Then she saw the markings on his neck.

 "Was I too harsh, Az?" her voice had become gentle now.

  She was no longer in the mood to control and demand...

  All Gwyn wanted now was be surrounded by her Shadowsinger.

 "No, baby...I liked it...loved it," he watched her from his spot in the pillows.

  Gwyn lowered herself to kiss the red prints on his throat..she wanted to be careful with him now.

 "Gwyn, I am okay," his hands moved to cradle her head to his neck.

 "I loved how rough you were..." he whispered.

  Gwyn smiled into his skin and tilted her face so that she could kiss him possessively. 

  Azriel just held her to him, rewarding her with an unyielding kiss.

 "That may have the most erotic thing I have ever experienced...feeling your entire body on my wings...feeling your fingers at my throat..." he murmured on her mouth.

  Gwyn's fingers trailed up to his throat, noting the swelling from her brutality. 

 "It felt good at the time...but I hate seeing you hurt."

 "Baby-"

 "I feel horrible-"

  Azriel captured her mouth before she could say anything else, his reassuring moan only made Gwyn sink into him further.

  He was still so very naked...and wet everywhere.

 "I want to take care of you now," Gwyn sat up and pulled his body to a sitting position. 

  She led Azriel off the bed, and towards the bath.

  Gwyn really tried not to look down during that short journey.

  She knew if she did...she would be on her knees again...licking him.

  Once they arrived to their destination, Gwyn sat Azriel down on the edge of the tub as she prepared the water.

  He watched as she worked, noting how her eyes averted down.

  Azriel smirked at that, his entire form relaxed when he noticed how flustered she had become again.

 "Are you embarrassed, Priestess?"

 "I-" Gwyn paused at the soap counter.

  He chuckled softly, "You just tied me up and sucked me like your life depended on it...and now you feel shame?"

 "It...well...it is just that..I-" her mouth had gone dry.

  Azriel stood, his entire body and wings were showcased to her in the bright lighting. He closed their distance and then he bent to wrap his arms around her thighs.

  He carried her into the tub with him, shirt and all.

  They kissed so innocently in the water, as if the events that just occurred in the bedroom did not happen.