Is This Love?

Azriel held onto her hand tightly as they made their way back to the townhouse.

  It was passed midnight, so many people were not around, which meant that they could touch each other without prying eyes.

  He had a wicked smile on his face, the post orgasmic bliss was hitting the surface.

  Azriel's cheeks almost hurt from it all as they swung their hands as they walked.

  Gwyn was also flushed in the face as she enjoyed their evening.

 "How long are you going to have that smug smile?" she teased beside him, a smirk on her face.

 "Hm, I just made my mate shatter in under five minutes...with both our clothes on..." he turned to see if she had become tense from calling her his mate.

  But she was shinning under the moonlight.

 "I think I will continue to be smug about it."

  She pushed against his chest playfully,"You're incorrigible."

  He held her close, "Do not act like you did not like it all."

 "I think your ego has been fed enough for one night," she trailed ahead him.

  They arrived at the townhouse several minutes later, both of them still smiling widely.

  Gwyn quickly headed to the stairs.

 "Going to sleep already?" Azriel asked behind her.

 "Oh, I was just going to change out of the dress..." she looked down at the ripped garment.

 "And maybe read a book for a bit," she added.

 "How about you get into something comfortable and meet me back in the living room," Azriel assured.

 "I do not want to impose in your personal space. Nesta said you like to be alone when you come home..."

 "Gwyn," he interrupted, stepping up towards her.

 "You could never impose, ever. In fact, I encourage you to bother me in my personal space at all hours of the day."

  Gwyn smiled at that, licking her lips.

 "Okay, I will meet you back down here in ten minutes."

  Azriel had a sense that she was not going to just change her dress because...he had the same issue. 

  He went up to his room and completely stripped it all, their desire clinging on every surface of the material.

  Once he changed into something more comfortable, he headed back down towards his liquor table. He filled himself a drink, sipping quickly so his nerves would calm.

  Being around her...made him go weak.

  Azriel heard her behind him and he turned to find her in a big sweater and skin tight trousers.

 "What have you got there?" she raised her brow.

 "My whiskey collection," he beamed.

  Gwyn stepped closer to get a better look at it.

 "It all looks very impressive," she paused and held a bottle in her hands. "Wow, is that three hundred years old?"

 "Most of these were hard to come by...I definitely do not let my brother's touch them."

 "Tell me more," her eyes twinkled.

  And once again, Azriel had turned into a stuttering youngling.