Not Used To Feeling This Way

"I like being in power, Azriel," Gwyn murmured.

  She dropped her hand from his pants, laying back in the tub to cover her body with the white lather.

  Azriel just sat on his knees, his white wet shirt clinging onto his chest like a second heaven. 

  He finally sat back, leaning against the edge of the tub, and just gazed at her. Gwyn reached for the plate he had set for her and begin to taste the meal.

  Azriel remained silent as he watched every movement she made with her lips.

 "You surprise me every day," he finally broke the silence.

  She raised her brow at that, taking another sip of her wine. "Why is that?"

  Azriel moved closer, "Because there was a time when I thought you would never be fully comfortable with me."

  Gwyn nodded, "And I cannot disagree to that...I thought I would never be able to properly converse with you...let alone touch.." her gaze slithered to his open chest.

 "But, if I am full of surprises...let us try something different today.." she finished her drink and clanked it on the floor.

 "What would you like to try, Priestess?"

  She brought her fingers to her mouth, biting her thumb gently. "I want your shirt and pants off."

  Azriel raised a brow, "And underwear?"

 "That stays on today."

  Azriel stood in the tub, the water splashing in waves as it cascaded off his body.

  Then those damned fingers began to unbutton is white shirt, slowly...

  Gwyn watched it all with a heavy anticipation.

  And when he reached the last button, he paused at the sliver of skin...

  Gwyn's breath caught as she waited to witness him in his glory.

  Then he slid the wet material off his skin, exposing his muscled chest. Gwyn licked her lips as she watched his fingers reaching his pants. 

  He no longer wore any kind of waist belt...she found them all in the garbage last week. 

  So, she enjoyed this show even more, knowing that he scarified something for her...so she would be comfortable.

  And as he reached the last of his buttons, he began to slide the rough material down his legs.

  Gwyn had never seen his thighs like this before...had never seen him so exposed.

 "Where do you want me, Priestess?"

 "Hm...sit back...and grip the edges of the tub like you did before."

  He laid his back on the edge, his bulging arms gripped either side of the tub as he waited for her instructions.

 "You have touched enough today...so if your hands leave the tub...I will stop."

  Azriel parted his lips in an objection, but she sat up, exposing her bare breasts to him for the first time.

  His knuckles whitened at the sight...his eyes following every water droplet on her skin.

  Gwyn slithered to him, moving through the water like a pure Nymph.

  Then she reached Azriel, and climbed into his soaking lap.

  She gasped at the feel of him...the only thing in between them now was thin material that clung to his body.