Watch me

Azriel was sitting downstairs, viewing a document for Rhysand.

  He could barely focus on one sentence...his mind was drifting on something else...

  Gwyn in the morning was another phenomenon, she was always so aroused and responsive when she woke.

  Azriel's brain was no longer functioning properly when she was in the house.

  And when she went shopping with Nesta...he could not handle her being apart from him.

  Azriel knew it was all so wrong...his obsession.

  He had Cassian visit because his mind had become overbearing. Azriel could not be alone or he would do something stupid...like go "accidentally" meet her at one of shops.

  Azriel almost asked Cassian how he could function when his mate was not near, but it would have revealed their secret.

  So, he worked on some documents as he waited with Cassian. 

 "Was Gwyn okay after?" Cassian asked in the silence.

  Azriel knew that Cassian also cared deeply for his mate, in a brotherly way. Cassian had been with her since day one, training her everyday. 

  Azriel was thankful for his support and consideration....was thankful for how Cassian had accepted his mate.

 "Like I said before..we both really appreciated it.."

 "Well, we were thinking of maybe doing it all again.. maybe more intense this time."

  Azriel turned to him, "I do not think that is a good idea...but I will ask her."

 "No problem...it is just something Nesta and I thought of after. We understand if you two are not comfortable."

  When the girls arrived back the townhouse, Azriel tried not to jump out of his seat in excitement. 

  Instead, he gave Gwyn a shy smile, but she was wearing a blush.

  Something had happened.

  She was hiding a secret.

  He gave her some space while she rummaged upstairs...but then he smelt her.

 "Fuck," he mumbled under his breath and decided to finish his work another night.

  Azriel raced up the stairs, his feet could not move fast enough.

  And when he opened the door, and found her sitting in that little red lace, he almost fell down.

  But, he kept his cool...

  His fingers moved to uncuff his shirt, like it was already a deep instinct when he was with her.

 "I went shopping with Nesta.."

  Azriel watched as he legs were parting for him, in a silent invitation only meant for the Shadowsinger.

"Oh, did you?" he began to unbutton the top of his shirt and Gwyn watched with a heavy intensity.

"She always gives me some interesting ideas."

  Gwyn pushed out her chest for him, her skin fully showcased through the material.

"What do you have in mind tonight, Priestess?" he could barely speak.

  There was a moment of silence.

 "First, I would like you strip your pants.."

  Azriel nodded, trying to remain cool, "And the second?"