Preparations

Azriel was in his study when he heard her enter.

  He could feel that she was lighter...exhilarated almost. Then he sensed her footsteps nearing him and Azriel was on his feet, heading for the door.

  The moment he swung open the wood, she was standing in front of him. Before he could say anything, Gwyn wrapped her hands around his torso and pulled him against her.

  He grinned down at her as she stood on her toes to kiss him.

 "What happened?" he teased.

 "I invited Tamlin and Lucien to Starfall.."

  He laughed softly, "Always getting in trouble are you?"

  Gwyn's eyes gleamed as she leaned into him, "Will you help me conduct a meeting with Rhysand?"

 "I have done much worse things than that.." he trailed, pushing her into the wooden door.

 "Oh?" she tilted her head wickedly. Azriel's fingers traced down her arms, his shadows following each movement he made.

  He knew she was faced with a real serious inquiry, but Azriel could not deny how attracted his body was to hers almost every second.

  He could not keep his hands off...even in serious situations. But, from the looks of it...Gwyn felt the same.

 "I have done things you would have nightmares about it...things I should be internally punished for," he rasped into her ears, causing her to shiver all over.

 "Well," her fingers worked to unbutton his shirt. "I might have to tie you up again then.."

  Azriel brought his mouth down to hers intensely , devouring any sound she made. His hands bent to lift her up against the door, allowing her to wrap her legs around his torso.

 "I will never get used to you-" he whispered into their kiss.

  She smirked up to him, "Get used to it now, Shadowsinger. Now, take me upstairs before we break this door."

****

  They now sat across from Rhysand and Feyre at the Court of Nightmares. Lucien and Tamlin were seated on the other set of couches.

  Gwyn was still flushed in the face after what Azriel had done to her merely an hour ago. Her knees were clenched shut, only verifying that she still felt his bites.

  Feyre was smiling softly at the couple as she held her baby. But, Rhsyand was not in the same cheerful attitude because he was glaring at Tamlin.

 "We already set up our boundaries, Gwyn," Rhsyand finally spoke.

 "And that means that Tamlin is not allowed in Velaris."

  Gwyn frowned, her face scrunching in frustration. "I know, but maybe be can allow it just for today...for tonight.." she pleaded.

  Rhysand turned to his wife, trying to read her expression. "I am hesitant on this," he said only to Feyre.

 "I know," she put a gentle hand on his.

 "But, I think it is time that we break these barriers with Spring," Feyre stood and sat Nyx onto Rhysand's lap.

 "We have both made mistakes, but I am willing to put it all aside." she neared Tamlin.

 "Feyre..I," Tamlin breathed out.

 "You gave your life line to my husband and I will never be able to repay for that..." Feyre paused, glancing to Gwyn.

 "But, I can allow you to spend Starfall with your Daughter."

  Tamlin stood straight on his furry legs, "Thank you.."

 "I also do not want this divide with Night anymore...I want my daughter to be able to live freely in any court without a second of hesitation."

  Gwyn grasped onto Azriel from those words.

  Feyre nodded, "I also do not want my son to grow with such a tension..."

 "I will not forget this ever, Feyre..." Tamlin neared her. "Consider this my peace offering."

  The group departed after that, each couple busy with preparations for the evening.

 "I have to get dressed with the girls...these things take time," Gwyn announced when they reached the bridge.

 "You're beautiful no matter what, baby," he grinned.

  She hit him playfully, "ass kisser."

  He chuckled and pulled her into his arms as they enjoyed the rest of the glimmering sun.

 "I am excited for it all..." he bent to rub their noses.

 "I am excited that this may be the first of many," she whispered.

 "Prepare for that and nothing else," he rasped before kissing her gently.

 "Well, right now I have to go prepare for tonight," she pulled away, with a teasing smile.

  She headed back to the lake-house, where the girls were no doubt getting dressed. Then Gwyn turned back for a moment, 

 "Wear one of those black dress shirts tonight, Shadowsinger.."

  He laughed, feeling such warmth in his body.

 "I will see you at Starfall."