Chapter 23 *THE REAL PLAN*

Izuku's P.O.V

Though I had some time to rest my head, I still can't get over the fact the possible attack that the L.O.V will do, Oboro was the only one who has communication between them.

"I don't know anymore" I said ending with a heavy sigh as I turn my self for the night.

Kurogiri's P.O.V

As Musutafu is turining in for the night, most of the stores shutting down, I was just walking up and down the hideout for any update for ehat shigaraki was planning. Toga was in a very bad mood up to this day, I mean I couldn't blame her, her friend was a traitor after all... As I was thinking of that Shigaraki got down from their upstairs room semi healed, He was furious and aggitated to say the least. I stood my ground behind the bar where now I was preparing him a shot of Tequila, his favorite.

"Call everyone here kuroguiri, Master wants us to talk about a new plan to destroy All Might, and those 1-A pest" He ordered, I obligued and teleported to each of the members room.

Once everyone was down, Shigaraki took a shot before speaking with his raspy and anooying voice that I had to endure.

"Well, we failed in that, not only that Dabi was a traitor all along and helped with them, Our hideout was destroyed, The Nomu lab also plus Master lost a battle with Fucking All Might"

"We have to step our pussy up if we want to win this next fight" Mr Compress said, Spinner and Magnetite nodded as well.

"Yeah, yeah Im thinking of it..." Shigaraki went quiet as he thinks of his said plan, I grabbed a device that was under the bar table, It was a communication device just like a walkie talkie but discuised as a beae bottle so no one can noticed it, I turned it on which also alerted the Hero Commision.

"Why target the U.A students when we can target the source itself..." Toga stated, this caught the attention of the others for this was the first time she spoke after the whole dabi fiasco. The tone of her voice was like she went into a complete state of depression with a tired and scrunchy voice for a girl.

"What are you implying?" Mr compressed asked as he was playing with his blue marbles.

"I mean, why do we have to fight those 1-A bastards when we could fight who's helping them" The blonde again stated all of us including me are confused as to what she was explaining. She looked at us and she can see the questioning looks were giving her, she sighed loudly.

"Izuku Hawker? The new general of the U.S army?"...

*silence*

"Ughhhh you guys are such morons...he should be the one who we have to get rid of, he's the one that helps those 1-A students, and not to mention his insane quirk" The blonde explained, this grew my suspicion as to what he was planning, I just hoped that the hero commision

Third Person P.O.V

Back at the Hero Commision, Archie, The one who was incharge of gathering information about the L.O.V was currently listening to the conversation happening.

"Sir! You may want to hear this" Archie then changed the sound to Loud speaker.

When they heard everything, they already expected this to happen, The head of the communication area, Major Risuña Headed to the Hero Commision Captain and told him and the other Important personel about the plan. they were also expecting this outcome so changing their original plans and thinking of a new one.