❗❗❗️️️🌺NOT A CHAPTER🌺❗️❗️❗️

❤️Hey my lovely Cinnamon Rolls❤️ This is not a Chapter from what the title says. I introduced some of my OC here and i was thinking that this is the time that I will show you what they actually look like and what their quirks are...

(DO TAKE NOTE THAT I DON'T OWN THIS PICTURES, THEY ALL BELONG TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS, I JUST GOT IT FROM PINTEREST)

------------------------------------------------

NAME: INGRID YSABEL WINSTON

CODE NAME: CADET MORGANITE

AGE: 17

SEX: FEMALE

GENDER: ASEXUAL

STATUS: SINGLE (forever)

NATIONALITY: AMERICAN

PICTURE:

DESCRIPTION: She is is the most lively one in the Squad, She is dub the Baby of the Group, She is full of energy to much infact that sometimes she can Irritate Deku

DESCRIPTION: She is is the most lively one in the Squad, She is dub the Baby of the Group, She is full of energy to much infact that sometimes she can Irritate Deku. But she if she gets serious she emmittes a scary aura that many people get scared of. She is a huge Yaoi Fan and a major shipper for JASPARON (JASPER x ARON) and BAKUZUKU (BAKUGOU x IZUKU) she even hides her Yaoi manga under her bed she gets it by sneeking out of the Base very early and buying a copy in a manga store close by and she reads it either in the Bathroom or when everyone is already asleep. She adores her Bestfriend and Commander now General for openly saying he's Gay and Having a crush now lover on his Childhood friend Katsuki.

QUIRK: SONIC BOOM

She can emmitt a sonic boom from her mouth via shouting, It Can Destroy anything when in the path of the sonic boom. Can cause hearing lost and nausea to people for a moment.

Drawbacks are The louder the shout the louder the sonic boom, so the quieter she shouts the less force the sonic boom is.

Side effects are Dry troath or even tonsilitist.

######################

NAME: TINA CARMINA MENDOZA

CODE NAME: CADET TOPAZ

AGE: 18

SEX: FEMALE

GENDER: STRAIGHT

STATUS: IN A RELATIONSHIP

NATIONALITY: HALF AMERICAN HALF MEXICAN

PICTURE: