Chapter 22 *SHINSO*

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Midoriya was in a state of shock. His face was as pale as a clear sheet of paper, the call was ended a minute ago he was just standing alone at the now empty common area.

"Ummm General?" A scared yet tired voice sounded in the empty area, this was enough to snap the greenette out from his existential dread.

"Huh?... Oh yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine" He answered, taking a deep breath before going back to his composure. The greenette walked past the tired student who looked like he wanted some answers but discharged the fact that it may be intruding on other's privacy.

Once reaching the Dining room, Bakugo kept on shouting insults more towards his squad while Iida was trying to calm the angry blonde, Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima were laughing to death. The class was unfazed by the whole scenario as1-A and Izuku was used to it, Shinso, on the other hand, was confused, he heard some stuff about 1-A being arrogant and cold but what he's witnessing right now was the total opposite of what the rumors are saying, Class 1-A even thou some "Ehem-Bakugo-Ehem" Are prideful the rest were just your typical Highschoolers...well with quirks, of course, their funny, talkative and surprisingly friendly, though Shinso was getting quite comfortable with the scenario he was still concern about Izuku, when he looked a few seconds ago he was quiet only poking his food and in deep thought.

"Hey Shinso, why aren't you eating?" Shinso's thought's about Midoriya was cut by Uraraka asking the question. The teen slightly pointed to the greenette, Uraraka followed where he was pointing, It was Izuku.

"Your concern with his too?" The violet-haired teen slightly nodded, Uraraka on the other hand sighed.

"All of us are concern about him, not his health, of course, he's way too healthy but concern about what will happen to us and to the school, when he makes and acts that way it usually means something fucked up will happened" Uraraka explained, When he liked once again to the crowd they were all looking at each other than at Midoriya with concern and frightened look plastered on their faces.

Once dinner was done, Shinso was kind enough to wash the dishes and clean up the dining area with the help of Momo and Iida.

"You go sleep now Shinso, Both I and Momo will continue this, It's your first day here anyways, you better rest" Iida suggested which made Shinso stop his work and just nodded as he walked down the hallway.

As he went down the empty hallway of the second floor he still can get his mind out about the midoriya and something bothering him which also bothers him as well.

Midoriya, on the other hand, was wide awake, opposite of what Bakugo was, asleep, I mean would you be comfortable with the fact something bad might happened, this can be a danger to U.A and to the city itself.

"Deku, you should sleep, stop thinking about that shit first, I want my snuggles" Bakugo's tired and groggy voice was heard by Midoriya. The greenette looked at his boyfriend a few seconds before hugging him, both of them were topless so the shorter teen (Deku) placed his face in Bakugo's chest, a minute of silence passed, Midoriya trying to calm down by breathing slowly inhaling a mix Bakugo's sweet caramelly scent and musky smell, I may sound weird and odd but this made Midoriya calm down, Bakugo, on the other hand, cared for his boyfriend, ALOT, he was rubbing circles at Midoriya's back slowly knowing that this male him calm down, His chin was placed on the shorter males head, closed-eyed and letting him calm down