Chapter 14 *BOTTOM'S DAY*

Izuku's P.O.V

As the morning light seeps into my room and the sound of my alarm from my phone constantly blaring out the song Fireworks by Katy Perry, i got up from my bed and did my morning routine as i let my phone on alarm for i want to finish the song,

"Cause baby your a firework,
Come and let your colors burst.
Make them go up, up, up,
as you shoot across the sky"

I sang on the bathroom as i swayed my hips to the beat. I got out and went to my closet, not before i stopped the alarm and continuing to Spotify and pressing my favorite playlist, Disney.

"Can~ you feel the love tonight,
it is where we are.
It's enough for this wide eye wanderer,
That we got this far."

As i belted out the lion king song i grabbed some casual clothes and changing it to them, then the part where Zimba's dad dying in front of him made my eyes water as i remember the day my Dad literally die in front of me 'God dad i miss you, I hope you're happy there, Say hi to my Mom while your at it' I thought to myself as i wiped the tears that fell into my cheeks and changed my thoughts to where Zimba and his mate Nala being lovey dovey with each other. After finishing some skincare i went to grab my headphones and plug it to my phone which was still playing on my Disney playlist. I got out and went down to be greeted by Monsieur Garcia,

"Good morning General, Your breakfast is ready and the helicopter is also ready" I nodded, he excused himself as i went to the dining table. I was greeted by a plate of french toast, eggs, bacon and a glass of orang juice, as i sat down and ate i went to messenger to see if the 5 students or even some class A students are online, and indeed there some. Kirishima, Denki, Ochako, Tsuyu, Aoyama, Iida, Koda, Sato, Hagakure, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Kacchan are online some are still asleep for the fact that they are not online except for Tokoyami he doesn't sleep, I tapped on Kacchan and pressed call....

Katsuki's P.O.V

I was up about 4:30 to do my morning jog around the campus, i know for a fact that Dunce face is in Shitty hair's room for i heard Dunce face scream loudly and since Shitty hair's room is right next to mine it was loud and i hated it. I got back about an hour later, as i got in 11 extras are now in the common rooms all with bed heads that made them look shitty as shitty hair's hair. Round face and Frog legs are eating cereal sloppily in the dinning room table, followed by Invisibitch and His shitty boyfriend who was getting milk at the fridge, Koda 'I don't have a bitchy nickname to him for he is a pure bean like Deku...well more or less' who was playing with his bunny in the other side of the table while his boyfriend diabetes wiping out a fresh stack of pancakes, The Twinkerbell which had bed hair coming down with some sort of mark in his neck who was followed by four eyes all red and flustered 'Bitch can't believe fucking 4 eyes can fuck the hell out of that twink' And lastly Shitty hair and Dunce face cuddling in the sofa drool in their faces, the bodies of the extras that didn't make it was now gone maybe their bodies got dragged by their shitty lovers to their rooms. I was walking towards the fridge to drink some water when my phone buzzed, i took it out and the picture of Deku in his uniform with white flowers surrounding him dominate my screen, He was calling me, so i instantly pressed answer....

I:Izuku/K:Katsuki

I: Good morning Kacchan did i wake you up?

K: Nah..i was up early i just did my morning jog around campus, so why did yah call?

I: I also saw that the 5 that i picked were also online, are they awake?