Chapter 24 * QUIRKOLOGY*

Izuku's P.O.V

"zuk......plea........ke up........th.....ids.......mis......ou.......I....ss......yo.........."

The sudden voices woke me up, Its strange to say the least, I have been hearing when I was asleep though they are distorted and choppy making me not understand a single sentence. Plus occationally I can hear faint beeping sounds which took me by surprise when I first heard it but 3 days later I kinda got used to it but still it concerns me as to what made those noises.

I fell asleep on my office well technically it still dad's office since I didn't want to move around and change the place up to commemorate my Dad.

As I was about to get up from the table and gathered my stuff I accidentaly moved a book that was placed on the table long before my Dad passed away and it reveiled a small red button under the book itself

As I was about to get up from the table and gathered my stuff I accidentaly moved a book that was placed on the table long before my Dad passed away and it reveiled a small red button under the book itself. My curiousity killed me so I pushed the button. the bookself infront of me suddenly split into 2 reveiling an opening.

I cautiously walked down the pathway that was partially lit up by neon blue lights it. up until I reached a flight of stairs that maybe leads under the house since the house itself does not have a basement.

Upon decending the stairs there is a metal door that was blocking what was so important on the other side. The door was made with pure tungsten, Concidered one of the strongest metals on earth. Besides the door has a keypad which I assume is the way I can open the door. I tried many cobinations ranging from logical once like my Dad's birthday, My birthday and other possible once even down to nonsense onces. As I was about to give up...

"You only have three Chances left or the House will be detained until Law enforments will Investigate, To ensure your answer, do you want the Hint?"

A voice recording of somw AI spoke, It came from the keypad itself. It spoke with blue lights emmitting from it synced with its voice once finished it turned green to which is waitibg for me to answer.

"Yes"

I answered. A few seconds later a ding was heard.

"Your hint is....The day It all Started"

And it stopped. I was confused as to what to answer. It was a broad question and with the small amount of chances I was given, It will be a huge pain the ass for me to explain to the law enforments.

The day It all started, It can mean two things, Either the day he became the General or the day He found me. So I inputted the two.....THEY WERE WRONG?! With only one chance left this could mean a huge mess so I think deeper...

The house is build during the late XX'S since from the architectural style of the house. I suspect that Dad is the one who created and designed the safe since the technology before wasn't capable of doing this. So eliminating the fact of the old house's dat, Im left with the date of the Safe was created and from the design of this it looks like from the 20XX's and the events in the decade are minimal but one is Standing out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"THE FIGHT OF ALL FOR ONE AND ALL MIGHT!"