CHAPTER 20 *SAVING KACCHAN*

Katsuki's P.O.V

I was trapped in some ball or sphere thing. I can see the outside but with a blueish hue to it. All I can see was that I was being carried to some portal while Deku and the other extra's looked shocked.

Currently, I was being decompressed or some shit and being placed in a chair and being strapped in it firmly and putting a muzzle like the one they used when I was given awarded the winner of the sports festival. I was still very tired and dizzy for being inside that fucking sphere so I didn't have enough energy to even struggle to shout at them.

"Why aren't you now Shouting Boom Boom boy?" The magician freak asked me, I only looked at him breathing heavily.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I asked them, The fucker ignored me and just walked away to the and sat down quite far from me, he was on a stool while talking the purple fart fucker who is cleaning shot glasses. I moved my attention to the tied up and unconscious villains near me. A crusty blue-haired guy with hands covering his face and other parts of his body, Handjob. A girl with blonde hair in two messy buns with some gadget with sharp things in her back, she was unconscious but still had a creepy grin, Pscho. A guy in shades with a big magnet in his back, but I mostly noticed his abnormally large lips just like Diabetes. A kid probably the same age as us with a gas mask, so can't quite see his face, and some guy in a bodysuit like a knockoff spiderman in black. I can't quite hear the two fuckers conversation, the only things that I heard were, something about the boss, and about All-Might.

This remain for about an hour or so, as I keep on asking the two about their plans, up until the tied up fuckers grunt and move, I stayed silent but deep inside I was panicking and scared. Purple fart helped untied the others.

"Shigaraki, We have Bakugou!, I WANT TO SEE HIM BLEED, PLEASE SHIGARAKI, I WANT TO STAB, STAB, STAB HIM!" Psycho told Handjob excitedly and really in a psychotic way. Handjob turned his attention from fart face to mine, He grinned wickedly and started to walk towards me, I trashed around and started to shout like some kind of wild dog or as what Deku would say.

"Katsuki Bakugou, the Winner of U.A's Sports festival, Master was right, Your quirk is perfect to be a villain" Hand job rambles as he stepped closer to me, He then reached the back of my head and loosening the straps for my muzzle.

"Shigaraki, I wouldn't do that If I were you...DO IT!, DO IT!" The knockoff black spiderman said firstly serous then changing into a childish behavior, he may have a double personality, like the serious one and the more laid back, playful one.

"Twice are you stupid, why do we need to treat our new member of the LOV like that since Dabi was a traitor," Handjob said. So the burnt chicken nugget was an undercover soldier from Deku, Damn he's a mile away in terms of Information, gonna handed it to him, but right now that Crusty completely took off the muzzle, I can freely move my jaws and breath more easily.

"I still can't believe that Dabi-Kun was a traitor, he was such an amazing friend, and even good-looking, but it's too good to be true" Psycho told everyone but mostly for Handjob who looked angry and betrayed. Crusty looked back at me before taking off a pale ass hand that as covering his face, he was now looking directly at me with a pre wicked green with his piercing eyes that for shitty extra's will be scared to hell but not me though, I growled back at him hinting that I wasn't scared or even affected by his weak Glare.

"You call that a Glare, Shitty Handjob, No wonder your group is a fucking disgrace, You ain't scary, not even a toddler will be scared," I told them angrily, Handjob got mad and started scratching his neck.