Chapter 30 *EPILOGUE*

As the world revolves around the sun, It seem's like everything went on smoothly, No hiccups along their journey in life.

Izuku was able to return to his job a month after departing the hospital but sometime's visited it to do some normal checkups and to be prescribed some medications. The japanese military became alive again once their commander went back, Training continued, teaching new comers, and deploying some in other countries. Izuku was still having small migraines from time to time often visioning his dreams, at the end of it all he decided while running the military, he wrote a book implementing everything that happened inside his head when he was in a coma. All the adventure's he did, The powers that they had, and generally the fight that happened between 2 most powerful people in japan between One for all and All for one. Yes it may seem that he was just writing a spin off of the original anime story'My hero academia' that he adored watching when he was a child but it's somewhat different to. The book was published in japan and sold out in record time, eventually it was mass produced all over the world and garnering a reputation of being 'One of the best selling Fictional Story in the 2X Century' though he made millions from the book, Izuku still works in the Military, not wanting to get rid of the high ranking he so worked hard for.

Katsuki also had some fair share's of amazing things happened. He won multiple court hearing, Defended huge companies in lawsuits and also being able to go home and seeing his husband either cooking, Doing work on the desk or just lying on their bed playing on his phone. Katsuki also went in to find the twink that he had sex with before this whole messed happen 2 years ago. Apparently the twink who's name is Nikko Murai had been married a year after the incident happen to the Son of the Yasuda family which is one of the richest people in japan, Owning mutiple businesses including U.A, their school that they went in high school. Katsuki and Nikko had arranged a meeting and discussion at a cafe near the city center. They talked things out and both apologized to each other they ended up being close friends especially that the Yasuda family is one of Katsuki's client so having someone who is close to them makes it more easier for the ash blonde. 

In the month following. They Katsuki adopted a dog for Izuku's, It was a small ash blonde pomeranian that directly resembles Katsuki's hair so Izuku named it...Dynamight seeing that in his dream a few days ago, According to him Katsuki's hero name was Dynamight..following the footsteps of the former hero All might. The dog loved to be in Izuku's arms, always clinging to him whenever he can to the point that it Made Katsuki jealous and almost throwing the dog in the balcony when Izuku left for work and Both Katsuki and Dynamight was left alone. 

If you are all wondering what's up with the older males of the story well....

Yagi Toshinori or many people know him as All Might is now a veteran actor that stars in Action Movies, Izuku and Yagi had a father-son relationship seeing that before his mother passed away Yagi was Inko's boyfriend and Izuku was ok with it seeing that his favorite actor was going to be his step father but they ended up not marrying. Yagi was the one who took in Izuku and acted like his real son to the point he adopted him and legally changed his name into Izuku Midoriya Toshinori.

Shota Aizawa is their teacher in high school up until fourth year where they graduated and went of to college but Class 1-A swore that they will still keep in touch to their teacher which they do up to this point. On paper Aizawa chats or talks like he doesn't give a flying fuck but his students can see through him and that is he was actually loving the attention he receives and how they include him in all things that is happening in his previous class. His still teaching in U.A and is been having a lot of fun in doing so. 

From time to time class 1-A throws a party either for someone's birthday or just some holiday that they all agreed to spent together, This year is in Izuku and Katsuki's apartment as the venue and today was actually their anniversary so everything must be in perfect shape. The two owners of the house arranged everything even though Katsuki was still blasting insults to their former classmates. the Deku squad was in charge with the decorations and the Bakusquad was in charge with food...as always...The others were just there to help and be with together even to the point that some of them went back to japan just for this occasion.