Chapter 14

I sat shaking as I awaited my parents. The police had questioned me and because of my answers he was convinced I was just in the arms of the wrong company, so he let me off with a warning.

"Officer. I'm here for Ms. Morgan," I heard my mother's voice say.
"Right here ma'am," the officer said as he opened the cell.
She looked at me with disappointment and tears in her eyes. I looked to the floor embarrassed.
"Let's go," she said and walked away. I quickly walked behind her.

The drive home was very silent, and I tried to enjoy it, because I know the minute I get home my ears will get no break from all the yelling I'm about to receive.
My mom parked and I walked in to see my dad pacing the floor angrily.
He turned to me and started.
"What is wrong with you!!" He started and I sat down for I knew this would be very lengthy.
It took them about an hour of lecturing me, then it ended with my dad yelling, "you're grounded until you graduate."
I stood and handed my phone to them and walked upstairs.
I didn't feel sorry at all. Actually enjoyed the thrill. I enjoy being out with Brian. I guess they are to be blamed for always keeping me locked up.

I showered and pulled on a black cropped tank top that wrote 'DREAM' on it and a back and white shorts that sat on my ass.

I sat in my room with door closed trying to get some homework done

I sat in my room with door closed trying to get some homework done. Hours passed and it was now night fall.
I heard a faint knock on my window. I rushed over and opened it revealing Brian.
"Brian?" I said confused.
"Hey baby girl," he said as he climbed in. "Dreaming of me?"
"Yes" I said with a smile.
"Good girl," he answered.
"What are you doing here," I whispered even though I knew my parents wouldn't hear me from downstairs.
"I'm going away. Very far from here," he said as he held my shoulders.
"You mean you're running away," I confirmed.
"Exactly. I can't spend 5 years in prison," he said.
"When are you leaving," I asked now sad.
"I was hoping tomorrow. But I want to spend one more night with you," he said with a smirk. I definitely knew what he meant.
"My parents will definitely hear us," I said
"No they won't. They're downstairs," he reminded me.
"I don't know," I said thinking about how much trouble I was already in.
He picked me up and leaned me against the wall and kissed my lips then my neck. He knew how turned on I get when he kisses my neck.