Chapter 18

The summer holiday was almost over. My dad even joined us here.
Tony and I have been hanging out. However, never alone. I guess we were avoiding it so we wouldn't end up having sex.

Tony and I sat on the beach talking.
"Tony, Kiara. Dinner!" My mom called. We got up and ran towards the house.
After dinner Tony and I did the dishes.
As we walked from the kitchen Tony took my hand and walked up to my parents.
I tried to get my hands free.
"Mr and Mrs. Morgan," started and my parents looked at us.
What are you doing?" I whispered.
"I'd like to take your daughter on a date," he continued totally ignoring me.
"Oh wow," my mom said with a smile.
"Finally a boy that will mean you good," my dad commented. My eyes widened at his response.
"Thanks sir," Tony answered with a smile.
We talked for a few more minutes then he left.

It's Saturday afternoon and my first official date with Tony. I pulled on a longed sleeve-off the shoulder white blouse, a jeans mini skirt and white sneakers.

I stepped out and entered his car

"What are you wearing?" He asked as I sat down.
"What?" I asked confused.
"We can't go out like that," he said gesturing to my outfit.
"Why?" I asked now really annoyed.
"Kiara in a Christian. I can't be seen with you looking like that," he commented. I looked at him surprised at his response.
"Excuse me," I said.
"You need to go and change," he said.
"No I'm not gonna change. You didn't seem to care what I was wearing while you were rubbing my legs that day I don't see the difference," I said angrily.
"Kiara, don't raise your voice. You're a lady," he said.
I looked at him with a confused look. I started to remember why I wasn't really into the church he went. They believe men are higher than females.
"You're not my father," I said.
"I know that. Come on Kiara why are you making this difficult?" He said I just remained quiet still looking at him.
"This is what you wear for me. My eyes only," he said leaning over to me. I pushed him away.
"Stop!" I shouted.
I felt his hand connect to my face.
"Don't you dare push me," he said. I looked at him surprised still holding my cheek.
"You're crazy," I said.
I opened the door and walked out.
I heard him running after me.
"Kiara wait," he said. I turned to face him.
"What?" I shouted.
"Stop shouting!" He shouted covering his ears.
"Tony calm down," I heard his dad say and my attention turned to him. I now realized our voices were being heard from inside.
"Why does she have to shout," he said as his dad reached him. He embraced him in a hug. His mother also ran to him. I stood confused as his mom walked away with him.
His dad turned to me. By this my parents were standing beside me.
"I'm sorry Kiara. I thought he told you," his father started.
"Told me what?" I asked confused.
"Tony met in an accident some years ago. It causes some behavioral issues. Some times it causes him to get angry, a little inappropriate sometimes and even rude," he explained. I started to remember all the times we spent together. How he touched me sexually and then next minute it was like he didn't. How he kisses me lustily and then the next minions he doesn't want me to touch me.
"Oh. I didn't know that," I replied.
We went inside and they continued to talk. I started to feel bad about how I responded, but he was out of line to tell me to change my outfit.

I sat in my room for the remaining of the evening.
I heard a know on the door.
"Come," I shouted. My dad walked in.
"Hey," he said.
"Hi dad," I responded as I sat up.
"Tony is outside. He's wondering if he can talk to you. He wants to apologize," my dad said.
I sighed and then said, "ok."
My dad nod and stepped out. Tony stepped in after he left.

"Hi," he said
"Hi," I responded.
"I'm really sorry," he said
"It's ok," I carefully responded. To be honest I was scared.
"My dad told you," he said as he walked to me.
"Aaaahhh yeah," I responded
"I should have told you. I was afraid you wouldn't have given me a second look. Girls don't like me. They stay away," he said to me.
"Sorry to hear that," I said.
"You don't have to be afraid," he said seeing my actions. "I was given my medication."
I nod. I walked up to him getting more comfortable.
"I'm going away for a long time," he said.
"Where?" I asked.
"Therapy. My parents say the medication isn't working," he commented. I could see he was scared.
"I'm really sorry to hear that," I responded. He signed.
"Ahmmm," he started. "Never mind"
"No you can say it," I said.
He looked at me. He walked to me and cupped my face and kissed me pushing me to the wall. It felt great. I didn't stop him. He probably won't kiss another girl for a while.

"I want you," he said breaking the kiss

"I want you," he said breaking the kiss. I looked at him.
"Now?" I asked.
He didn't respond. He just lowered his head to my neck. He kissed and sucked on my neck causing me to moan. I guess I got my answer.

He continued to suck on my neck and I ran my hands hands his hair

He lifted my skirt over my but so it was on my hips in beard him on-zip his pants and before I know it he was at my entrance.
"Tony wait," I said as I tried to push him away.
He pinned me to the wall and forced in me.
"Ahh!" I shouted as I felt pain plus I wasn't sure I wanted to go through with this, worse he wasn't wearing a condom. "Tony! Stop!"
"Shut up!" He said and continued. I struggled to push him away. To be honest he felt great and I was feeling pleasure. But this felt wrong.
"Please—- s-t-op," I said between moans and the pleasure stared building. He continued getting faster.
"Tony!" I heard and he stopped and looked at the door still in me and pinning me to the wall.
Tony turned and looked at me. I was breathless. He grinned and continued.
"Ahhh.." I shouted as the pleasure plus pain hit me. I was close to climax. I felt my eyes roll back and heard as Tony's dad kept saying. "Tony! Stop!"
He just continued.
"Oh my gosh!" I heard my dad say as he got to the room and saw me in Tony's arms shaking as I came and him still thrusting in me.
"Stop!" My dad shouted as they both pulled him.
"I need to come!" He shouted as he pushed them off and continued.
His thrust got deep and strong.
I fell to the ground as he let go of me.
"Thanks," he said looking down at me. We both looked at each other breathless.
His dad took him from the room and my mom rushed to me and hugged me.
"I should have never left him in here," my dad said. "I'm sorry hunny."
"It's not your fault dad. I kinda let my guard down,"
I responded as I stood to my feet feeling weak.
My parents along with Tony's mom sat counseling me for a while then I showered.
I told them I don't want to report it as rape since it was partially my fault. Plus not gonna lie actually enjoyed it, I was more worried about getting pregnant.