Chapter 29

It's been three months since I started working for Davian. Everything was going well. We grew celery closer as friends which I didn't even know was possible.
Tonight we're having a staff party in the auditorium of the building.
I got dressed in a light sparkly pink shirt dress which sat on my thighs. The opening at the front was very low showing my full breasts.

I stepped out of the room and walked downstairs

"Wow," I heard Davian said.
I smiled and spun around as I showed my outfit.
"You like?" I asked.
"A—-ahhh yeah," he said.
"Thanks. You look handsome," I said.
"Thanks. Let's go," he said then he'd the door for me.

The night was great. We danced, ate, talked and just had fun. We got home at 12:00am. We entered the house laughing and talking.
"Tonight was fun," he said as we got to our room door.
"Yes I was," I agreed. We stood there looking at each other smiling.
"Well .... ahh. Goodnight," he said.
"Goodnight," I replied and opened my door.
I heard his footsteps running towards my room. I turned and saw him looking at me hungrily. He walked up to me and held my face and pulled it to his. I was kissing my best friend and liking it.

I placed my hands around his neck as he lowered his to my waist

In seconds we were both naked. We gently fell to the bed not even breaking the kiss. He continued to passionately kiss as I locked my fingers in his hair.

His head then left my lips and found my neck

His head then left my lips and found my neck. His lips on my neck was different. I felt weak the minute he touched my neck with his lips. I let out a moan and he smirked.

After kissing, sucking and biting on my neck for a few seconds while I moaned, he nibbled on my ear and whispered, "you like that?" "Mhmmm," I moaned as he moved to my breasts

"Mhmmm," I moaned as he moved to my breasts. He cupped them and sucked on them causing me to loose control. I was now begging him to relieve me.
"Please," I said between moans.
"Please what?" He said stopping to look at me.
"This is torture," I said looking at him. He smirked and kissed my stomach then moved to my thighs.
Yes he did. He sucked my core causing me to loose control. This was a first for me. I locked my fingers in his hair as I climaxed.
He stopped and came up to my lips once more and smirked. He kissed me again.
"Do you have a condom?" He asked. I couldn't even talk I just pointed to the drawer. He reached for it and slid it on and positioned before me. I felt as he push into me. I gasped. He was definitely bigger than the other guys I had sex with.
He pushed further in me and I gripped his arms as I felt the pain.
"Sh**!" I screamed out as his length penetrated me.
He continued slowly. After a few he started thrusting harder and I could feel the pleasure building. I moaned uncontrollably as he continued to thrust.
"Mhmmm! awwww!" I screamed digging my nails into his back.
He just kept pounding and grunting.
He slowed down his thrusts and lowered his body onto me. He thrusted slow and deep while kissing my neck.

"Awwwww! D!" I said as I felt my climax approach

He suddenly sped up again and I felt my eyes roll back and all I could do was scream, "Awwww!!!! D!!! D!!" I felt my body shake as I came.
He finally slowed down and came after I did.
He dropped beside me and removed the condom.
He smiled at me. We didn't say anything. We just laid there.

I was awaken by Davian's movements. He rose from the bed. I turned to look at him. He was gathering his clothes.
"Hi," I said as I sat up.
"Hey,"he said with a smile. He dropped the things and walked back to me. He sat down and said, "about last night."
My heat sank as I heard these words. I knew exactly what he wanted to say. To be honest I don't know what it was, but I realized why I trusted him over Sharon. I liked him I guess. More that a best friend.
"I get it. It's ok. Last night wasn't supposed to happen. It's fine," I said and wrapped myself in the sheet to get up.
I felt his hand hold my hand. I turned and look at him.
"I was about to say. Last night wasn't supposed to happen, because I wanted to tel you I liked you and date you before having sex," he said as he stood to face me.
"Oh," I said shocked at his response.
"Kiara I've always liked you. That's why all you said hurt me, even when others said the same thing. I believed in what you had to say. But I always felt I wasn't good enough for you," he said.
"Really. Not good enough. Davian you were the best thing in my life," I said with a laugh.
"I realize that now," he said. He held my waist and smiled. I raised my hands to his neck causing the sheet to fall to the ground. He looked down at me and smiled.
"What?" I asked with a smile.
"Nothing," he said and kissed me.

As we parted he looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you

As we parted he looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you."
I smiled at his words.
"I love you too," I replied.
This just seemed right.