Chapter 3

By the end of the school day I've seen the boys several more times and for some reason they seem to be mad every time they see me. I'm getting more used to it, still annoyed but used to it. I'm walking towards my car right now. Luckily most people have already left so there aren't a lot of people at the school right now.

I'm currently walking towards my car with Alyssa who I saw while walking out of the school.

I look towards my car to see someone standing right next to it. I run towards him wondering why he's staring at my car. leaving Alyssa behind who's still walking. I don't notice until I'm close that it's one of Julian's brothers.

"What are you doing?" I question him while he starts to glide his hands over the back of my car. "Sorry, your car is just the only-" he stops talking when he turns around and looks at me. When he does he goes back to his normal self. "Of course you have this kind of car" he says while glaring at me. I raise my eyebrow at his sudden outburst. As if he wasn't the one touching my car in the first place.

"What's your problem?" I ask him demandingly he rolls his eyes at me and walks away. I look towards Alyssa who's now standing right next to me. "That's Silas as you can tell he's really moody." she says looking in his direction.

When I get back to my grandpa's house I say hi to my parents and go straight up to my room. Going to work on my homework. I take off my bag and take out all of my papers. I have some papers from English to do and have something my parents have to sign for my science class.

I run my hands through my hair and look down at the papers not really in the mood to do them. I grab my phone and start going through Tiktoks. After about an hour I finally decided to do all of my work.

Learning vocabulary, writing papers, and deciding what books we should read for the semester. When I'm finally done with everything I have my parents sign the slip.

"Is it okay if I go on a walk?" I ask my mom apprehensively. "I don't think that's too good of an id- '' my mom says but gets interrupted by my Grandpa. "Let the girl go, nothing bad is going to happen in the span of an hour" he says and I send a thankful smile his way.

I can get why she gets so nervous about me going out after what happened when I was younger and what's happened with recent events but it's not like they even know where I am. We're so far away they would never be able to find me especially this soon.

I look over at my mom and try to give her my best puppy dog eyes noticing that she wasn't giving in. "Fine but bring a knife or a taser... or a gun" she says while going to get the taser that she has in her purse. I dont get why they made me take all those self defense classes if they were just going to make me bring a weapon every time I go out.

My grandpa looks over at me "You're bringing Rocca too" he tells me before going up the stairs. Rocca is my grandpa's dog. He's a Doberman so people tend to stay away from you whenever he's around. He's actually a really sweet dog as long as he likes you.

I grab the taser that she handed me and wait for him to bring up Rocca. After a few minutes he walks over to me with a dog leash in hand and Rocca by his side. I've only seen him a few times in my life whenever my grandpa would visit. I remember him liking me so I can only hope I wont be on his hate list now.

"Go get changed first too. Its way to cold out" my mom adds on with a firm nod. I nodded my head at her and went upstairs with Rocca following me.

I look down at the dog and go in to let him sniff my hand. He sniffs my hand and then licks it. I smile up at my Grandpa now knowing the dog still remembers me even after all this time. I grab the collar from his hand and put it on Rocca's collar.