Chapter 14

TW* Mentions of Sexual Assault, Rape, and Abuse.

"So it all started a long time ago. Like maybe 10-12 years ago." I say while sitting down on the couch across from them. "I was like 5-7 back then"

"Me and my family all lived in a small town where pretty much everyone knew everyone. Unless you kept to yourself and never talked to anyone."

"It was unlike any other day. My parents drove me to school and I would go to my class with my 1st grade teacher who happened to be one of the nicest teachers in the school." I look up at them to see them looking at me interestingly.

I looked back down to my lap not wanting to look at them while I said this. "I had to go to the bathroom so I was excused from class. And unfortunately for me the closest bathroom to my classroom was a seven minute walk away. Which is really a stupid decison on their part really."

"While I was washing my hands in the bathroom we unexpectedly went into a lockdown. There were a few intruders in the building and no one knew who they were or if they were dangerous."

"Since I was in the bathroom I was pretty much fucked in any way. All classroom doors were already closed and locked. So I had to go into a bathroom stall. I stood on top of a toilet so my feet wouldn't be showing from underneath the stall and you wouldn't be able to see me from a quick glance."

"It only took a few moments for someone to enter the bathroom. I was hoping itd be a teacher or a police officer. But all my hopes were crushed when all of a sudden all the doors were being slammed open at full volume."

"They were three stalls away"

"Then two"

"Then one"

"Then they kicked open my stall and I saw a face I've never recognized before and it was certainly not a police officer. He was in black jeans and a black sweatshirt with it hanging in front of his eyes. The only thing I could see on his face was a huge scar at the corner of his chin."

"Then suddenly I saw nothing. The person had knocked me out." I can see from the corner of my eye as they all tense at this and look at me worried.

I look back up at them suddenly getting the courage to. "For the next year of my life I would be constantly raped, sexually assaulted, and abused in any way they saw fit."

"When I got rescued one of them was arrested while the rest of them managed to escape when the cops invaded the place. I never saw their faces. They would always be wearing a mask or something to block out their faces. It was almost as if they knew they would eventually get caught."

"It took forever after that for my parents to even be okay with me leaving the house. But they soon realized that that's no way to live a life. They're still protective but only got more protective with what I'm about to tell you." I look at them to see they all looked at various levels of murderous.

When I was fifteen I met a guy at a park I would regularly go to. He was one of the sweetest guys I'd ever met."

"At the time" I add on

"He was a lot older than me so I never told my parents about him. When I was fifteen he was thirty-one years old"

"But he was always there for me whenever I needed him. When I needed to complain. Whenever I needed an outlet for my anger. He would teach me how to do things and so much more." I look up at Julian already knowing that he knows what happened. He smiled at me and got up from his spot and sat next to me.

He grabbed my hand in his and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I smile at him and look towards the other guys.

"After a night out with some friends he was certain that I was cheating on him. Just because I went out without him. That was the first time that he had hit me. And it would be happening for months after that."

"Unbeknownst to me. He was one of my kidnappers from the years before. I had figured it out when I was going through boxes he had. He had what had to have been thousands of pictures of me when I was younger in various positions."

"I would have bruises all over me and would be naked and there would be several other guys around me. It was as if it was a souvenir from a vacation for him. It was in a fucking photo album"

I had another relationship after that. But that one didn't really end well either." They all walk towards me and get in various positions around me. Some of the guys hugged me while others couldn't reach so they would hold my hand or give other parts of my body reassuring rubs.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you."