bonus chapter 3

I smirked as I looked at the men in front of me. They all had various expressions of lust on their face as they looked over my body. I pursed my lips cockily as their eyes traced over my figure.

I had been planning this for months now, and my plan finally worked out.

Right now, I'm standing right in front of my men with nothing on besides my best lingerie. I had just bought it a few weeks ago. It has everything that they love. Julian, Max, Nathaniel, and Felix all love when my lingerie is completely see-through. While Jasper loves having the slit on my thong. He says the easier access the better. Silas and Damien love when my bra is just barely covering up my nipples.

I was just dressed up as their wet dream, and they knew it.

Max is the first one to come speeding towards me as he attaches his lips to mine in a hungry kiss. He puts his arms around my body and pushes me closer to him as I feel another body come behind me and start kissing my neck. He holds onto my hips as he rubs his erection up against my backside.

I could instantly tell that the person behind me was Jasper. I pulled away from Max's mouth and looked towards Jasper as I grabbed onto the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me as I practically threw myself at him. He bit onto my bottom lip as his hands found their way to the front of my body as he held my body up against him.

I moaned at the feeling of it, and I could feel as he smirked against my lips. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, and I felt as Max moved farther down my body. He put his hands on my hips and slipped my thong down my legs. He lifted up each of my legs to help get them out and I looked towards him as he slipped them into his pocket with a small smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him already knowing what he was going to do with him. I've caught him masturbating with my underwear a few times now. Each time he would stare at me dazedly as he raced to get to his release.

He looked up at me and winked as he grabbed my legs and spread them apart. He attached his mouth to my clit as he looked up at me with pure lust in his face.

I've always loved when men get on their knees for me, but they truly know exactly how to make me get lost in my own pleasure.

I was already soaking wet. Planning this whole thing out had made me more excited than I thought it was going to be. I was dripping by the time they even entered the room.

Max moaned as he lapped at my pussy, tasting everything, I had to offer. I could feel Jasper's erection growing even harder as he watched his brother eat me out.

I moaned as I threw my head back in pleasure. "Fuck Max"

I looked up at my other guys to see them watching on as their brother continued eating me out, but not Julian. Julian was watching my face with pure determination, and I couldn't help but to let out a small whimper. He was definitely planning something, and I knew it was going to be absolutely evil.

Jasper attached his lips back to my neck as he started sucking on my sweet spot.

Silas and Felix made their way to us, and they each instantly attached their lips to my clothed nipples.

If Jasper had not been holding me up by my waist, then I definitely would have fallen down on the ground.

I grabbed onto both of their heads as I pulled them closer to me. My head fell back against Jasper's chest as I closed my eyes and let out a low moan.

"Keep your eyes open," Julians demanding voice says. I opened up my eyes and looked towards him and his eyes lit up in approval. "Good girl," he muttered.