second book

Back by popular demand.

Nothing is going to happen until after my obi fic is done, but for the second book there are some questions I want to ask you :)

...

1~ Should book2 follow the anime? However loosely considering the villains are in jail.

2~ Do you like the switching perspectives?

2.5~ Would you want other perspectives as well?

3~ Would you like appearances from the father or Suzuki aka Eiji?

4~ Would you like to know what the fuck is up with Ikeda? (Yukimi's classmate if you forgot)

4.5~ Would you like more attention on Yukimi?

5~ Should mother dearest get more character development?

6~ Any other suggestions you may have give them to me.

7~ sorry for adding it late I forgot. What should the title of it be? considering neither of them hate each other anymore.

...

I am not prepared to write a sequel for this so if you want one be an active participant PLEASE. I BEG YOU!!

Now I can't say when it will happen because my obi fic is still far from being done, but that just gives more time for more of you to add your input.

...

Q&A
If you have questions now is the time to ask. About the story, about me, why the sky is blue, the meaning of life, literally anything.

I will publish the q&a before starting the second book so it's there to refresh minds of prior events.

...

I feel like I wanted to say/ask something else so be on the look out for this chapter getting updated when I actually remember.

...

Oh and I guess I was wrong before when I said it was my last time signing off in this book.

This is my last time signing off. :)

...

Vote, Comment, & Follow.

Enjoy Life - Yours Truly