Quirk Assessment Test pt2

The deal I made with Kacchan is simple. Who ever wins owns the other person until the summer. Be it carrying their books, humiliating them, or more specifically, forcing them to apologise for everything they've ever done.

The next Test is grip strength. I can use oxygen to squeeze the handles down, sure Kacchan has impressive strength, but his quirk doesn't help him here.

I watch him to see what I have to score above and he gets (). I hate to admit it but that is impressive. All I have to do is get above him by just 1 point.

I take the handles and squeeze it with all of my might, when it is about to calculate it I force all of the oxygen around me onto it. In the end I got ().

   (So fill in () with scores, it never shows what they actually get)

Thank God I beat him. If I end up being his slave I'd just move school's. What does he even get out of this bet? He probably just wants to prove he's better than me. Which he's NOT.

He looks over to me to see my score, smirking. He probably thinks I'm weak still. I tilt the device toward him so he can see, and when his pride turned to anger. I smirked. He probably thought his power has the most uses. But mine is far more versatile.

Kacchan and I both went farther than the sand pit in the standing long jump, but I didn't stop there. I carried myself just 1 foot farther than he. And he was livid. In the repeated side step I just used the oxygen to force myself side to side when I was in mid jump.

Next, was the ball throw. Kacchan had already gone and gotten 705.2. I know I can do way better in this one. I can't just keep it going straight forward until it's out of my range. Before me was Uraraka. I'm not exactly sure what her quirk is, but she looks confident.

She threw the ball, at a large angle, and it continued until it was nothing but a shine in the distance. Aizawa showed the device to the class, infinity. "INFINITY!"" The class said in unison.

"First day and we are all already in sync," I laughed as I spoke to Ashido.

She laughed and pushed me forward, "Your turn, make me proud!" She said in her seemingly normal voice.

"How am I supposed to follow that?!" A few other people around laughed and I walked into the circle.

Ok, minimize the angle to fully use the momentum. I got this. I stretched out my arms and threw. The curve was parallel to the ground, almost non-existent. I molded the oxygen to carry it as far as my control would last, then i propelled it when I was about to lose control.

Because of the curve of the throw and extra burst, I should be around 900 meters or so. Aizawa showed the device and it read 992.7. Ashido cheered and a few others too. Kacchan was behind the crowd, scowling. In reply I gave my sweetest smile.

If there is something I've learned, it's that being nice to someone that hates you, pisses them off more.

Next was IzuKun's turn. I'm a bit worried for him because he hasn't been doing well so far. I don't know him to have a quirk, but maybe he has a plan. He is the last person I want to get expelled.

He stood in the circle for a long time, muttering to himself. When he finally went to throw, it didn't even go 50 meters. "No, IzuKun" I whispered to myself.

That was before Aizawa used his scarf to entrap Izukun. They traded words and IzuKun was let go. He stood in the circle once more. This time there was a longer pause, until finally he threw it.

It was such a powerful throw that dust was kicked up around him. "How the-" I was cut off by Kacchan's shouts. He began to March over to IzuKun, but I grabbed his arm to stop him.